Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The general chit-chat thread [READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING HERE]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

fozzle wrote: »
    Bobcar, were you working today? Wandered in on my break to get a coke but there was a girl at customer service with you (if it's you) so I chickened out of approaching :o

Yep that was me,I remember you coming in and I wondered if it could have been you or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

bobcar61 wrote: »
    I remember you coming in and I wondered if it could have been you or not.
    This is like something you would read in a nice romance novel :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Bobcar, were you working today? Wandered in on my break to get a coke but there was a girl at customer service with you (if it's you) so I chickened out of approaching :o
    bobcar61 wrote: »
    Yep that was me,I remember you coming in and I wondered if it could have been you or not.

Get a room!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Gillie wrote: »
    Get a room!:p
    My husband'll be in the way, can we borrow yours? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Was anyone looking for the i102-104 thief this morning in town?
    I was but no luck:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

magnumlady wrote: »
    Was anyone looking for the i102-104 thief this morning in town?
    I was but no luck:(
    "Ex-squeeze me?!"

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

Someone came up to my brother in Carrick the other day and asked him if he was the thief. Good thing he knew what the guy was talking about! :D

I asked so many people of they were the thief, even chased the wrong man in Boyle yesterday:rolleyes:...story of my life;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

*sulks* not a single person has asked me if I'm the thief yet. The fact I'm not a man is one possible reason, but I still feel left out!

In stalking news, finally met Bobcar! Toyed with the idea of not telling him who I was when I saw the fear in his eyes at being addressed as Bobcar, but I was kind ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

In stalking news, finally met Bobcar! Toyed with the idea of not telling him who I was when I saw the fear in his eyes at being addressed as Bobcar, but I was kind ^_^

Nice work Fozzle. Nice work.

/nods.

*sulks* not a single person has asked me if I'm the thief yet. The fact I'm not a man is one possible reason, but I still feel left out!

Lol you really can see the fear in his eyes when you ask if he is Bobcar...bless:D

Some woman asked me if I worked for the radio station yesterday....goodness knows why because I looked like a muppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

A radio station in Dublin (spin I think) used to run something like the i102-104 thief years ago. I didn't know anything about it. One of the days I did decide to go into college as soon as I got near UCD people came running up to me asking me was I the spin thief. The first few times I just said no while looking scared. Then I hear a screeching of brakes. Guy pulls up in car and asks me the same thing. He had left about ten foot of rubber on the road. I got hassled all day even when I was having lunch with my mates.

So in the end I just told everyone I was and they would ring the radio station claiming their prize. When they got through i'd just say 'Oh you said the SPIN thief?.......no i'm not him'. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Sure is quiet 'round here.

Yup. Sure is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

b6d0nk.jpg

Yup. (makes low whistling noise).:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Go forth, recruit new members. It's the only solution.

Xiney wrote: »
    Go forth, recruit new members. It's the only solution.

So what you're saying , precisely, is that there is something wrong with the existing members. Hmmf:(:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

il gatto wrote: »
    So what you're saying , precisely, is that there is something wrong with the existing members. Hmmf:(:D

Yes. Nobody is posting in the forum. :D

• Advertisement

Fell for that:D I'm afraid I have so much bad things to say about local politicians at the moment (yes, even ,more than usual) that I've imposed a ban on myself, rather than upset this green and pleasant place.(Busy and/or lazy probably closer to the truth:D). I couldn't believe nobody had posted for a full 24hrs here. I'll start a thread and see if anybody notices......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

credit crunch hitting, everyone has been cut off, all down the pub:D

cheerio, off to the pub:P

*strolls in, looks around.........thinks of some news sligo related.............goes to buy hamster food*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

*strolls in, looks around.........thinks of some news sligo related.............goes to buy hamster food*

"Famous Sligo Journalist admits Pet Food Addiction"

(Just back from the pub):D

Culchie wrote: »
    "Famous Sligo Journalist admits Pet Food Addiction"

(Just back from the pub):D
    :D

I'm just on the way to the pub! Checking out the new and improved Shenanigans.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

tubleweed.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I'm saving all my money for tomorrow - recession etc...

I'm here, recovering from my day in Enniskillen...Marks and Spencers...heaven:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Left the dentist on Thursday morning and I was just outside the clinic organizing myself when two people came up to me and asked me if I was the thief!!! I didn't have a feckin clue what they were on about, but it makes a bit more sense now..... aah one of life's little mysteries solved again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Yeah, it has been quiet for a while hasn't it? Would have said something before but I've only been lurking lately and I couldn't think of anything witty to say. Queue il gatto with his wit and quips, and we are all set. Nice one :-)

Advertisement