Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The general chit-chat thread [READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING HERE]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

Xiney wrote: »
    Unfortunately not Mrs. T, John and I have just made the decision not to come up this weekend. He's knackered from working late all week and the weather is going to be crap all weekend. We'll be up soon, hopefully the weather will be better.

Sorry about the late notice :(

Ach never mind, don't leave it too late though..... not too long till B day! ;) (14 weeks...)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

definitely not! I bet your wee man is just so excited to meet his baby sister :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

We are back!!! after a silence because of faulty network card, we are back!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

so did any of ye's meet up rally weekend,

sorry been away most of last week so behind the times slightly

welcome back, you two :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

So what I want to know is if Almighty Cushion was one of the daft lads making a snowman in the carpark on Sunday? Wish I could have helped. :(

irish-stew wrote: »
    so did any of ye's meet up rally weekend,

sorry been away most of last week so behind the times slightly

nope we didnt, went to the parade and fireworks, wee man loved it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

Walked past McGarrigles bar about two hours ago and felt like dropping in. The place looked really full and seemed to have a good buzz eminating from it. Anybody been in there recently?

nope we didnt, went to the parade and fireworks, wee man loved it

seen them from the bedroom window, was cold and wet from spending most of the day in the service park

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

fozzle wrote: »
    So what I want to know is if Almighty Cushion was one of the daft lads making a snowman in the carpark on Sunday? Wish I could have helped.

Yeah that was me. 'Twas good fun but we got a bit of a bollocking for it. Still worth it though. We even seen a few people taking pictures of him. Pity somebody broke him. :(

Picture posted up here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=58956111&postcount=7

• Advertisement

*shakes head sadly*

Poor Eddy - he was so wonderful.

Now you know me (you're still one of two for me ^_^) so call in and say hi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 juicyjellybabe

Haha the eyes are class, I thought that was a tongue sticking out not a nose

Hi guys

Can anybody tell me what time does Best take away open at? The one in Castle Street. I noticed that they take away the tables and chairs later on.

DenMan wrote: »
    Hi guys

Can anybody tell me what time does Best take away open at? The one in Castle Street. I noticed that they take away the tables and chairs later on.

closed mondays, as for rest of week, around early to mid afternoon me thinks

Cool thanks man. Walked past it today at half four and it was open.

so, whatya get

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

So hows your bump coming along Mrs.T

she getting huge!!

I go in hiding now!!!

LOL Mr T :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Oh I went out to Whitesides Supervalu in Ballisodare today and got THE BEST meal ever.
    It was behing the deli counter,it was like a macaroni and cheese but it had some other sauce in it and bacon and cheese.

It was absolutely beautiful,going back tomorrow for more:D

• Advertisement

she getting huge!!

I go in hiding now!!!

oooooooh! Wait till you get home, Mate!! :cool: Can anybody see my feet?....

Will they be kicking Mr T's ass?

Xiney wrote: »
    Will they be kicking Mr T's ass?

That is a great idea for locating the whereabouts of my feet! Thank you! ;):D

so, whatya get

I got a doner kebab. First time in there. Very nice I have to say. Put a lot of salad on it and the chilli and garlic sauce was yum man. They have one hell of a chip menu that's for sure.Hi Mrs.T.Glad to hear things are going good.

Has anybody eaten in the kebab shop at the top of I think it's called Harmony Hill? Just up from Art Upstairs and Harry's Bar. All this talk of food is giving me cravings! Please don't stop :pac:

Mrs.T wrote: »
    Has anybody eaten in the kebab shop at the top of I think it's called Harmony Hill? Just up from Art Upstairs and Harry's Bar. All this talk of food is giving me cravings! Please don't stop :pac:

cant say i've heard of it, is it new

:confused:

cant say i've heard of it, is it new

:confused:

I saw it just before Christmas when we went to see bands playing at Harry's

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Mrs.T wrote: »
    I saw it just before Christmas when we went to see bands playing at Harry's
    It's Zim-Zams.. or something like that. It's been there since about last October.

The big kebab is MASSIVE... absolutely huge. It's average enough tasting I thought.. if you're going there, ask for loads of sauce on it cos last time I was there, they really skimped on it.

Magnumlady, where you in Harry Corry's today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

fozzle wrote: »
    Magnumlady, where you in Harry Corry's today?

lol I was going to ask if it was you, but I'm shy:D
    Nice to meet you, I'll talk properly next time:D

Advertisement