Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The general chit-chat thread [READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING HERE]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Oh sh*t.

Well done girl!!

I credit you with it - when you didn't pass I was scared ****less so I studied way harder than was probably necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I have to share this with you:

I was talking to hubby about Kerry Katona and said Mark (as in her hubby) is selling her boob on ebay.

Hubby said Mark from Homebase?:rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

magnumlady wrote: »

I was talking to hubby about Kerry Katona and said Mark (as in her hubby) is selling her boob on ebay.

Hmmmm... un-share this please! :D

...how can you sell someone's boob? is it a fake boob?

Xiney wrote: »
    ...how can you sell someone's boob? is it a fake boob?

I presume it's fake....was just wondering how hubby thinks Mark would have access to it:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

I presume it's fake....was just wondering how hubby thinks Mark would have access to it:D

See he is moderator and has already the power to get boobs!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Hold the phone.. his name isn't Bob Car?! :confused:

Well.. what a wonderful web of lies ye're all spinning!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Just read the last page. Thanks. Thanks alot. Freakish roundabouts are just what I need. As if Xiney with her 40/40 wasn't bad enough...

Lol @ Bobcars Boobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Don't underestimate my powers,I could have Kerry Katons boobs if I wanted them.
    But yep,she is selling her implants,so really just a bit of plasticine/gelatine or something.

what would you do with a celebrity's old silicon filled baggie?

Put it on the mantlepiece? Keep it in the fridge? Mr Xiney's suggestion is not fit for print...

• Advertisement

In other news, I find this hilarious, adorable, and also I feel sorry for the poor horny little bugger.

Our turtle used to have a thing for his shell:eek:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/magnumlady/438047810/

In other news, I find this hilarious, adorable, and also I feel sorry for the poor horny little bugger.

ahhh so romantic!

*wipes tear out of his eye*

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

39/40, now if some one could point me in the direction of the local licencing office

irish-stew wrote: »
    39/40, now if some one could point me in the direction of the local licencing office

congrats, dont know about licencing office though! Almost as good as Xiney!!:D

irish-stew wrote: »
    well done, isn't that the tax office? Down near Argos...siptu building?

congrats stewie :)

man did all the non-driving sligo boardsies decide to go for their permits at the same time?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

congrats stewie :)

man did all the non-driving sligo boardsies decide to go for their permits at the same time?

must have, although i had been waiting since january, had a test originaly booked for start of febuary but had to postpone it, today was next available one

Well done Stewie. I'm jealous.

The tax office is down behind the Londis shop at Cranmore. Or if your on the Pearce Road, facing town, with Christies garage/shop on your left, its the big brown building on your right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

Congratulations!! :D

• Advertisement

Well done Stewie. I'm jealous.

The tax office is down behind the Londis shop at Cranmore. Or if your on the Pearce Road, facing town, with Christies garage/shop on your left, its the big brown building on your right.

I thought it had moved? Last time I got my car taxed it was in the Siptu office at Cleaveragh.

I thought it had moved? Last time I got my car taxed it was in the Siptu office at Cleaveragh.

Oh I didn't know, sorry ML.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Congrats Stew!

I think its down in Cleveragh where Val said it was.That's where I went to pay my tax.It had been there at the Londis shop in the big brown building.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

Nice one stewie. Well done. I'd love to tell you where it is but I'm not from here. The girls do though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

My car tax is due at the end of the month but I haven't received a bill/reminder. Don't they send them anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

Has the Shells cafe in Strandhill closed down? It hasn't been open the last couple of times I've been out there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

genie wrote: »
    My car tax is due at the end of the month but I haven't received a bill/reminder. Don't they send them anymore?
    They do in Leitrim anyway. :confused:

genie wrote: »

You'll probably get it this week.

jigglywoo wrote: »
    Has the Shells cafe in Strandhill closed down? It hasn't been open the last couple of times I've been out there.

I thought they opened around Easter, for the 'Summer' season.

• Advertisement

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Advertisement