Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The general chit-chat thread [READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING HERE]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

I've a great idea Bobcar, why don't you give me your login so someone can help Xiney keep an eye on the kids? ;)

:p Tequila, you're so mean! You should come in and say hi! Though I'm off till Tuesday - huzzah!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Erm I don't think so fozzle,you've asked me for that before.

If you want it so bad maybe we could just make you a temp mod but that's just to much hassle so No. Just wait your turn:p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

fozzle wrote: »
    I've a great idea Bobcar, why don't you give me your login so someone can help Xiney keep an eye on the kids? ;)

:p Tequila, you're so mean! You should come in and say hi! Though I'm off till Tuesday - huzzah!
    bobcar61 wrote: »

If you want it so bad maybe we could just make you a temp mod but that's just to much hassle so No. Just wait your turn:p

can i have it

:D

Ah, but this time I have photographic leverage..... *evil grin*

I'm afraid it still a big fat no.

Your gonna have to try harder than that. What can you do for me for me to give it to you. Preferably money:cool:

• Advertisement

I'm afraid it still a big fat no.

Your gonna have to try harder than that. What can you do for me for me to give it to you. Preferably money:cool:
    Well I could NOT post that cert.......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

TequilaMockingChick is off to Spain in a couple of weeks. I'm being left behind. She has had a week in Disneyland Paris in March, and Spain now.

I wish I was my daughter, this kid lark seems to be great.

Lucky kid!

I'm going to try to sort out working the Champagne harvest in September - not sure if I can, being non-EU and all, but hey. Cheap vacation (might even come out ahead!)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,865 ✭✭✭✭Basq

bobcar,

Did I see you pulling out of Esso on Pearse Road yesterday in a red Citreon Xsara?

PS - was out in Lissadell for half an hour walking the dog.. got burned! :(

Seriously Basquille are you stalking me now:p Yes that was me,when was it,Saturday?

Seriously Basquille are you stalking me now:p Yes that was me,when was it,Saturday?

i was in the retail park in the week, seen none of ya

:(

• Advertisement

oh holy jesus

what an amazing weekend!!!

Unfortunately didn't wear sunscreen the morning of the Red Arrows Air Show in Salthill and the sun shining off the Atlantic fried me to a crisp - but it was so freakin' worth it. And it will turn into an amazingly bad farmer's tan soon... yay?

Seriously though. Gorgeous. Spent too much money :(

Yep.. it was around lunchtime on Saturday. Thought it was you alright.. I was in the durty VW Polo with the dog.

Had a pretty productive though fun weekend too actually. Went to Hazelwood with girlfriend on Friday evening and walked the dog. Went to Lissadell on Saturday and had a picnic / walked the dog. Minded my niece last night.

Though woke up this morning and my girlfriend found a tick buried into my dog's skin (probably from the walk in Hazelwood) the other day. Got it out but found another one this afternoon. Got that one out too. Bit of a scare but he's alright now... he's been washed and picked up tick treatment in Tesco for him.

Also spent the day trimming my hedges and took a strimmer to my garden.. well, it should be a "weed-en" really. Spent about 2 hours out there and sizzled now.

Well I've been working all through the sunny hot weather but I'm away tomorrow to even sunnier and hotter weather so screw ye all:P

Anyways, see ye all in 8/9 days or so...

Enjoy the hols mate.

yeah, have a great time :)

enjoy bobcar

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

fozzle wrote: »

I was in today, but were you there? Oh no, swanning off on long weekends...:pac:

I did meet Almighty Cushion in his place of work. Yes, I do believe he was unnerved. :p

We need a Boardsie in Halfords. I think we have the rest of the Retail Park sewn up now...

Sue, you'll be very proud of me - am using the sunshine to dry my laundry :)

Why'd I wear a jumper to work instead of a shirt? I'm a fecking eejit!
    Xiney wrote: »
    Sue, you'll be very proud of me - am using the sunshine to dry my laundry :)
    Oh, I'm a firm believer of that. When we were in apartment living, using an airer inside left an awful stale smell on clothes. You'd almost wanna wash them again before wearing them.

Outside's the way to go!

oh jeez! do you have a t-shirt on underneath?

• Advertisement

oh jeez! do you have a t-shirt on underneath?
    Yep, one of my many Goonies T-shirts!

6872793x.jpg

RESPECT-A-BLE! :D

Current drying time: ONE HOUR!! I'm in heaven. :pac:

I bought, what I thought was a paddling pool, yesterday for madam. It's six foot wide and took 4 hours to fill. Madam is now doing her best to chuck every bit of water in it at me. Bless. She also had me going round all the rose buses collecting petals, to put in the pool "to make it pretty". Where does she get these notions of grandeur from...? :o

ahahaha! I love the rose petals!

And yes, the outdoor drying time is soooo short. I've done 4 loads of laundry today and I was out of the house for 3 hours! 5th load is in the washer as we speak. woohoo!

Don't use an indoor airer, don't have anywhere to put it. We generally use the tumble dryer although I know it's bad for the electric bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

sorry but don't you aal have a sun to sit in??? Great weather, our wee man is in the pool and we all have water guns!! Live is good!! I'm back to the sun!!

We will buy a laptop soon so we can join you all from the sun!!:D

ahhhhh

wifi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

Current drying time: ONE HOUR!! I'm in heaven. :pac:

I bought, what I thought was a paddling pool, yesterday for madam. It's six foot wide and took 4 hours to fill. Madam is now doing her best to chuck every bit of water in it at me. Bless. She also had me going round all the rose buses collecting petals, to put in the pool "to make it pretty". Where does she get these notions of grandeur from...? :o

Aaww rose petals, that's a great idea!!

I'm loving being surrounded by pink and flowery clothes!! I'm turning girly!!! :D

Aww, little pink clothes make me broody.

Tiny soft pink babygro's line dried... + baby smell. It's a dangerous combination. :D

I want a baby :(

I want a baby :(
    You have John.. sure he's barely outta nappies!

• Advertisement

haha :P

Advertisement