Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The general chit-chat thread [READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING HERE]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

A few weeks means a few moths...don't raise your hopes Fozzle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

fozzle wrote: »
    According to the local grapevine, broadband should be up and shiny for people on the Gurteen exchange in the next few weeks. Yahoo!!!!

Brilliant news:D I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Oh and Bobcar....mind the moths;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

bobcar61 wrote: »
    A few weeks means a few moths...don't raise your hopes Fozzle.

That's okay, my cat eats moths :P

Thanks Magnumlady.

In exciting over-spending news, tomorrow I'm taking delivery of our new 55" tv. I may lick it. Oh god, I'm so excited!!!!:D

Good grief 55"

You must have a massive house!!

I meant to say talking of cats....if anyone has the Sligo Weekender my cats are number 1 in the competition ;)

• Advertisement

magnumlady wrote: »
    Good grief 55"

You must have a massive house!!

:D The sitting room's the only big room - the tv's getting a wall to itself ^^

Fozzle you have no idea how jealous I am. 55 inches of television, I could only dream.

Oh and that was a typo earlier, obviously I meant months. Silly me:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,865 ✭✭✭✭Basq

magnumlady wrote: »
    I meant to say talking of cats....if anyone has the Sligo Weekender my cats are number 1 in the competition ;)
    simpsons_CrazyCatLady.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Oooh. Posh cats and tellys eh?!

My Facebook has been hacked btw, so if any of you are getting bizarre messages from me - IT'S NOT MEEE! I can't get on to it now, they've locked it until I can prove I am me :confused:. Apparently, I have been sending emails saying I'm marooned on a foreign land with no funds and need an urgent cash transfer, I hope you all donated! If you didn't I will be most disappointed. :D

• Advertisement

basquille wrote: »
    simpsons_CrazyCatLady.gif

Your a fraud. ML has black hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

My Facebook has been hacked btw, so if any of you are getting bizarre messages from me - IT'S NOT MEEE! I can't get on to it now, they've locked it until I can prove I am me :confused:. Apparently, I have been sending emails saying I'm marooned on a foreign land with no funds and need an urgent cash transfer, I hope you all donated! If you didn't I will be most disappointed. :D

whoa

just a couple of days ago you'd started a chat with me in facebook but I was afk

to think - I could have had fun with the scammer! (since I knew you weren't on some sunny island... you're stuck on this one, same as me!)

Ahh damn so your saying you didn't get the 1,000,000,000 I sent "you"

Xiney wrote: »
    whoa

just a couple of days ago you'd started a chat with me in facebook but I was afk

to think - I could have had fun with the scammer! (since I knew you weren't on some sunny island... you're stuck on this one, same as me!)

I'd didn't start a chat with you. :eek: If I ever get back on, I'll have no friends left.

And what does afk mean? I have tried to decipher it, but the "f" always seems to be a swear word, and I know you wouldn't swear. FACT. :pac:

1,000,000,000 what? More moths?

I'd didn't start a chat with you. :eek: If I ever get back on, I'll have no friends left.

And what does afk mean? I have tried to decipher it, but the "f" always seems to be a swear word, and I know you wouldn't swear. FACT. :pac:

Afk is Away From Keyboard

1,000,000,000 what? More moths?

No not moths the €'s...I was wondering why my bank balance looked a little smaller:cool:
    Like I'd ever have any money at all to give to people,I don't think so.

Well, yes, I did get it. But when I went to the Bank of Nigeria they said Homebase vouchers have a rate of 4 zillion to one Nigerian pence. So cheers for that penny jelly I got to put a deposit on.

No not moths the €'s...I was wondering why my bank balance looked a little smaller:cool:
    Like I'd ever have any money at all to give to people,I don't think so.

Well if you didn't keep spending it on giant tvs......

.....oh wait, that's me. *watches moths fly from empty wallet*

:D:D Your welcome Tequila.At least they were worth something in Nigeria.

• Advertisement

Well if you didn't keep spending it on giant tvs......

.....oh wait, that's me. *watches moths fly from empty wallet*

I bet your going to watch a documentary about moths when you get the new tv:)

I bet your going to watch a documentary about moths when you get the new tv:)

GIANT moths!

I know you wouldn't swear. FACT. :pac:

You don't know me at all!!!

sad0004.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 43,865 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Your a fraud. ML has black hair.
    Whoops.. you're right!

80267969.gif

GIANT moths!

Sweet Jesus, let me know when your watching that so I can hide under the bed. Moths freak me. Dusty hairy flittery f*ckers. They turn to dust when you kill them. That's abnormal.

Sweet Jesus, let me know when your watching that so I can hide under the bed. Moths freak me. Dusty hairy flittery f*ckers. They turn to dust when you kill them. That's abnormal.

:D they're only giant cos my tv's so huge.

Lol @ Basquille

VOTE MAGNUMLADY!!!

:D they're only giant cos my tv's so huge.

*shudder*

*shudder*

Teehee. Don't worry dear, you can visit when I'm watching 55" of Colin Firth. Mmmmmm.

• Advertisement

55" of colin firth?

surely that's not normal...

*crosses legs uncomfortably*

Advertisement