Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The general chit-chat thread [READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING HERE]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Cheeky Munky

Well Done Bobcar :D:D:D
    BTW saw The Hangover, brill movie - everyone should go see it, I laughed so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs T hope Baby T is doing brill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Will you be joining me in the I.T in Spetember. What was it you applied to do..tree hugging?:P

Yep will be joining you in sept, they accepted me, believe it or not!! And aye I gonna studie to be a hippie!!

So watch it with modding me or I take your lunch money!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

whatever with taking bobby's lunch money Mr T, I can still beat you up so you'd better behave :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

It's ok I'm one of those poor students so I never have lunch money with me :( Maybe if you misbehave I get to take your lunch money :)

I see the mods are ganging up on me!!! noww all I need is Mrs.T to read what I wrote in the BMW service thread.

*runs and hides*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

Good to see you back Mrs T! Hope you and Lil' Mz T are doing well. x

Thank you! We are getting on great. Mz T is 7 weeks today - how time flies. I'm soooooooo glad I can move about properly now.... c- section sucks!!
    Mr T has been brilliant with helping me recover, thank you!!

Just on my way to the BMW thread.................

:eek:

It's ok...I have realised that I can't compete with a lump of metal....... ;)

cr*p!! He's on his way to BMW thread as we speak......

*runs and hides very quickly*

:eek::eek::eek:

Mrs.T wrote: »
    It's ok...I have realised that I can't compete with a lump of metal....... ;)

She is not a lump of metal!! she has a heart and sole!!! besides that she does the 100km/h in 6.5 seconds!!!!

She is not a lump of metal!! she has a heart and sole!!! besides that she does the 100km/h in 6.5 seconds!!!!

Ok, so the section has slowed me down a little bit...

• Advertisement

which section is that??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

A CS? Ouch. The terror of coughing never leaves does it? :(

Glad your both doing well, and glad Mr T minded you well. I think you need to scrape the pram along the side of his BMW by "accident" though. :D

In other news...

I waxed my ex's back today (R's Dad - off to Spain today - without me :(). Possibly one of the most satisfying experiences of my life.

One....two.............twoooo and a haaaalf.... :D:D:D

In other news...

I waxed my ex's back today (R's Dad - off to Spain today - without me :(). Possibly one of the most satisfying experiences of my life.

One....two.............twoooo and a haaaalf.... :D:D:D

LMFAO

oh. my god.

I'm crying here! ahahaha!

Yeah, and Mr. T should be counting his lucky stars for that ;)

I'm going to move this into the chit chat thread because while I think it's absolutely freakin' hilarious... it's not really helping someone who owns a beamer (except to let them know never to put down in writing that they love their car more than their spouse!)

I drove into that garage on Connolly Street today.

Rather narrow isn't it? Many thanks to the random bloke I got to turn my car for me. :o

Glad your both doing well, and glad Mr T minded you well. I think you need to scrape the pram along the side of his BMW by "accident" though. :D

Oi I heard that!! No sections on my beamer!!!

I managed to get a cough when I got out of hospitaland I had to hang up on Mr. T because he made me laugh too much as well. I really don't understand the too posh to push brigade.

I managed to get a cough when I got out of hospitaland I had to hang up on Mr. T because he made me laugh too much as well. I really don't understand the too posh to push brigade.

Yup, given the option of a CS cut or a torn and stitched fanjo, I'd go for the latter every time. Oh the glamour of having children. :p

...maybe I'll adopt.

• Advertisement

Xiney wrote: »
    ...maybe I'll adopt.

When you hold your baby in your arms, you immediately forget the pain.

*cough* apparently...

hmm.

yeah, I dunno if I believe that.

When you hold your baby in your arms, you immediately forget the pain.

*cough* apparently...

Immediately is a big word for what you are describing.... ;) I have done both ways now and I'm not really sure which way was my "favourite" method. I do know I will not be doing it again!!! But, it's all worth it in the end... aaaawwww!

ah it's so good to have you back Mrs T, missed you!

got any recent pictures to show us?

Xiney wrote: »
    Yeah, and Mr. T should be counting his lucky stars for that ;)

These lucky stars ;)
    star%20face.jpg

Imagine having that on your face, you could count your lucky stars everyday:P

Ah, the stupidity of youth....

She claims she wanted 3 little stars but fell asleep and woke up with 52 instead and is now going to sue the tattoo artist.

Seriously how could someone fall asleep while getting a tattoo, especially on the face.

yeah I read about that.

it sounds like she's lying 'cause her dad freaked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭!

It looks quite nice.

• Advertisement

bobcar61 wrote: »
    She claims she wanted 3 little stars but fell asleep and woke up with 52 instead and is now going to sue the tattoo artist.

Seriously how could someone fall asleep while getting a tattoo, especially on the face.

I had a few tattoos and believe you me, you won't fall asleep!! I like it though.

Advertisement