Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The general chit-chat thread [READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING HERE]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

What, no photo val? :eek:

tut tut tut........;)

I was driving. There might be a photo soon.:p

Went passed the court house today and he wasn't there. Typical.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Cant remember where I seen it, might have even been on here somewhere, but supermacs are apparently opening a new drive thru some where on the Bundoran road.

Anyone see any thing going on out there?

irish-stew wrote: »
    Cant remember where I seen it, might have even been on here somewhere, but supermacs are apparently opening a new drive thru some where on the Bundoran road.

I think this was mentioned on here before a while back.

Does anyone know why bb's was closed today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

I've noticed the car wash next door to Mullens has closed and the builders moved in?????????

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

I was in the Tesco carpark this morning and found a set of keys.
    If anyone's lost a set of keys let me know and I can tell you if they match the description. Found at 10:30 a.m exactly.

I'll drop then down to the station after work if I hear nothing from you boardsies!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

Flamin' Nora - I feel like I should be wearing a helmet reading the threads in this forum recently :p

I seen the guy outside the courthouse again this evening when I was walking by but he was talking to someone already, basically his board says things like Bank of Ireland something and Berties lies something something, seems like a silent protest type of thing about the state of the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Its not that tool that insists on running for election and handing out flyers on O'Connel street?

Anyone here know someone who has done the diving in Mullaghmore? Contemplating doing my advanced diving course with them.

Slidey wrote: »
    Its not that tool that insists on running for election and handing out flyers on O'Connel street?

Do you mean M Ford? No not him, I don't recognise him at all, and actually he looks quite sane and normal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Do you mean M Ford? No not him, I don't recognise him at all, and actually he looks quite sane and normal!

Martin Ford, would it be his brother Eric instead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Haha I saw that fella today when I was walking to the barracks.

Only copped on now that it was him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Haha I saw that fella today when I was walking to the barracks.

Only copped on now that it was him.
    Who?

red sean wrote: »
    Who?

That's what we're trying to figure out!!

It's not Eric either. I wonder what he's trying to achieve by walking up and down with a poorly made and hard to read sandwich board?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Where's Val with her camera when you need her.:D

Where's Val with her camera when you need her.:D

When I walk there, he wasn't around....must have got a tip off ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭shanec1928

conrads kitchen finally shut down. due to him walking out on the last company in debt with tax and starting to do the same with the new company. its on the rte website.

conrads kitchen finally shut down. due to him walking out on the last company in debt with tax and starting to do the same with the new company. its on the rte website.

Mad, they've only recently moved to Rockwood Parade, didn't see it lasting too long anyway unless they seriously upped their game.

Di Nardi's is closed until further notice also.

I heard BB's has gone as well.

Sligo has a town crier.
    6002414423_194cf02995_z.jpg
    Town crier in Sligo by magnum_lady, on Flickr

• Advertisement

Haha aw now I've heard him at work,just never saw who it was.
    He must be a right head the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

They were advertising for staff on jobs.ie last week, ad gone now though... Think it said they were opening in September.

Seen on FB that the courtyard cafe has re-opened under new management, didn't even know it was closed, must pop in for a coffee. Seen some pics and it looks nice.

The Courtyard? As in the cafe that was there before Johnston's court was built?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,865 ✭✭✭✭Basq

UrbanSea wrote: »
    The Courtyard? As in the cafe that was there before Johnston's court was built?
    No, it's across the road from the Courthouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

If Gustavo seen the programme about what Subway put into their rolls he would be throwing his tuna roll up in mouth fulls!
    Meh wouldn't affect my decision making in the slightest ;)

Just after a lovely Zam Zam's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kenna3

Hey all

Just wondering if anyone knows where i can get an lcd tv fixed...tried the place in john street was charged 40e and told he didnt no what was wrong with it lol

Cheers :)

ps seems very quiet this thread wheres all the sligonians????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

I passed a house recently with a sign in the front garden saying TVs repaired.

Will have to have a think now as to where it was!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kenna3

Ah hello

Well if it comes to you let me no..shame its only 3 years old and just stopped working hummm lol

Advertisement