Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which hop mech

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

from my experience both hop up units you mention are nice and i can not see you getting any benefit from shopping them over, i know some people will more than likely have there own personal preference thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭sharky0922

hi
    actually thats the hopup i wanna have....
    i dont have personally any expirence with him..but many people(and they using him..not just talking without any know-how) is saying that king arms hop is the best..especially for modding your aeg.. in one sniper thread about G&P Sr25 ...nobody was using diferent than KA Hop-up(!)
    if you will take this one take 2nd (if you can) for me please
    it very hard to get one in europe..in my store i have to wait more than 2 weeks for that..but its gonna be probably a month!

thats my thread about it
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055345130

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

King Arms one is one of the best out, use it.

Advertisement