Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Support Which Political Party ?

Options
  • 01-08-2008 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Which Political Party would you support if there were an election tomorrow.
    I've listed all existing political parties and added 'The Galway Party' if there were a party dedicated to just Galway !

Which Party Would You Vote For ? 25 votes

Fianna Fail
    0% 0 votes
    Fine Gael
    8% 2 votes
    The Galway Party
    20% 5 votes
    Labour
    12% 3 votes
    Green
    24% 6 votes
    Progressive Democrats
    12% 3 votes
    Sinn Fein
    16% 4 votes
    Independent
    8% 2 votes

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Interesting first post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭kellyreilly

It would be unfair to say that there all the same but I am fed up with most of them. I'm especially sick of listening to the gobsh1*e Conneely.:mad:
    Galway Party...in theory sound's great but how would it work in prastice :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

*raises eyebrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

I support FF

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Galway Party sounds good, as long as it's for the progression of the area, not the negative attitude to almost everything that is proposed from some of our existing (idiots) politicians. The City Council meetings are more like a fight at a kindergarden school and our county councillers are not much better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Krieg wrote: »
    I support FF
    Time to stop that:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

who are the galway party?

I don't support any party, last election I voted labour/FG/Independent (alot of good that did)

The problem I feel is that there is no realistic opposition to FF. (i.e. kenny is a bit of a joke)

I support my legs 'cause they support me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 JamesStephens

Lets set it up so for the crack and run candidates. I think you only need about 1000 votes to get a seat in the election. If we rally around sure we can a few in. Who'se in? better than the pricks in there:eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Lets set it up so for the crack and run candidates. I think you only need about 1000 votes to get a seat in the election. If we rally around sure we can a few in. Who'se in? better than the pricks in there:eek:
    There's only one man who could harness the awesome power of the Galway internet vote; a diminuitive little scamp who mercilessly patrols the badlands of Eyre Square, a pocket-sized renegade, scourge of the security guard...KD.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 JamesStephens

The little man will storm the building and take photos of the staff, tell them all of fk off and then insult the guards. Then we will have a rally in Eyre square and storm city hall. Viva la kd, long live kd:p

Advertisement