Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocal Workshop... wouldn't you LOVE to attened

Options
  • 01-08-2008 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

Hey,

In addition to my vocal lessons I want to promote my vocal workshops.

The vocal workshops are designed for people who may not want to commit to coming to lessons on weekly basis but still want help and advice with their voice.
    They are tailored for your special vocal needs, so it's usually a phone consultation beforehand to determine exactly what your requirements are and what you would to achieve. The workshop runs for about 2 hours but can run over that time. They cover everything from the basics right up to more advanced materials.
    I provide detailed handouts on all exercises that are covered in the workshop and any additional ones that I think you would benefit from.
    I also provide a cd with everything covered so you can continue to work on your vocal care after the workshop with ease.
    The cost of the workshop is €250 and that includes all materials and also you will be able to contact me via email or phone for help and advice for a month after the workshop.

If you do then decide to come to lessons after the workshop, the lessons will be at a reduced rate.

If you would like to book in for a workshop or for a lesson then please pm me or mail me at valeriecoyne@gmail.com

Thanks,

VV
    Tagged:

Advertisement