Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading in prices, which shop is better?

Options
  • 01-08-2008 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Not sure if this is in the right place, I just wanted to ask which shop has better trade in prices? I have a good few 360 and PS2 games I want rid of so I want to know should I bring them to GAME or GAMESTOP? Can anybody give me some idea of the prices they're getting from these two shops?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

best bet would be to sell them yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭maddymcmaddser

I wanted to put them towards Rock Band so I'm not paying out €240 for a game!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Xtra vision I find give the best rate for exchange.

Cool, thanks, I never even thought of Xtra Vision, have to make sure they have Rock Band now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

+1

• Advertisement

Right so, the two Xtra Vision's closest to me don't have Rock Band, so does anyone know if they do trades for cash? If not I might have to choose between Game or Gamestop again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Yes but i believe you have to be over 18

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

GAME aren't bad for PS2 Games. Gamestop is terrible. I'm not sure about 360 games in either shop. Shop around. Also Xtravision is worth a gander.

Right so I think I'll chance Game and I'm over 18, thanks lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

any previous exp ive had with xtravision have been good, bought burnout paradise from movietyme for the ps3, cleared it, traded it in about a month later and sold it for about 3 quid less than what i paid for it.

3 quid wouldn't even rent the game for one night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

weemcd wrote: »
    www.movietyme.com
    Wtf, They're a bit cheap arent they? Nice. Also, adult blu ray FTW.

Advertisement