Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threads about drugs in after hours.

Options
  • 01-08-2008 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

Is there any way that one of the mods could merge a few of the threads about "the normalization of drugs" "should drugs be legal" "alternatives to magic mushrooms" "whats a headshop" "do you take cocaine" ect ect ect together, close the rest and then close any new ones that pop up after posting in them to explain that there is a thread already in existence about the subject? Might help clear some of the clutter.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

There is a difference between threads about a general topic and threads focusing on something specific within that. Otherwise you might as well lump every racist, foreign and pet hate thread in AH together.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I vote slipss as mod of a new drugs forum !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

after hours is clutter....

after hours is clutter....

Weren't you banned for trolling in AH?

Might be worth PM'ing one of the AH mods slipss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Holy god, people troll in AH!

I was banned for political reasons, that's all I can say for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

That would be an ecumenical matter.

I was banned for political reasons, that's all I can say for now.

I would advise that you complain to the Internet Community in order to receive a appropriate appeal in due process.

I would advise that you complain to the Internet Community in order to receive a appropriate appeal in due process.

:D

<---

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Weren't you banned for trolling in AH?

Yup, now he is Mod of AH. Funny how life can do that :D

EDIT: Now get to work on merging those drugs information threads! It's going to save people time searching for info. Perhaps sticky the merged thread. I think this is what slipss would like.

I liked him better when he wasn't as frilly.

oh, right.. the whole moderation issue..

well I'll leave that to someone more experienced to take care of, if they want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

oh, right.. the whole moderation issue..

well I'll leave that to someone more experienced to take care of, if they want to.
    It's Karoma's fault he was banned and Karoma's fault he's mod.

As for the threads in question, it's just a phase.
    Next week will be the recession and the fact that all the hot Polish chicks are going home.

If you don't like the threads, don't read them. Then feel sorry for me because I have to read them, ban people for crap they post and then put up with their abusive PM's.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

AH is cyclical. it goes from Polish to Americans to Why All the Racism to Drugs to shocking news stories to grabage back to polish people.

Its akin to sitting in the lazy river at wet and wild, you get in wherever you feel like it, and it does all the work for you.

Advertisement