Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

album review on phantom a few weeks back

Options
  • 01-08-2008 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

If any one could help me with this I would be ever grateful ;) Phantom reviewed a band there about a month ago on there Friday review slot . Think they are from England there quiet young - the lead singer (a girl with a very mature voice) is only 15 and the boys are around the same age . There single kinds sounds like the white stripes’ song – “well its true that we love one another” I love jack white like a little brother :rolleyes:… What’s the name of the band it’s been wrecking my head :eek:and I’m dying to check out the album .

Any thoughts??
    Annie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 John Caddell

Hi Annie

The band is "Kitty Daisy And Lewis", it's a self-titled album and it's on Sunday Best Records

Cheers

John
    Phantom

Advertisement