Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Paint Pens

Options
  • 01-08-2008 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

I have a small dent at the left front light of my car and a really big dent below the left window in the back seat (let's say i wasn't too hot on my left side driving :rolleyes: :p) and there are scrapes around these dents.
    I saw a pen that matches the colour of my car for hiding dents and was wondering do these paint pens work?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Unless your car is more than a few years old and is a straight colour or else a commercial vehicle don't touch them! It is very difficult to touch up damage with a paint pen and if the car is reasonably fresh it may be better to leave well enough alone and get it done professionally. If you go to sell it the micky mouse touch up job will look obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭fifomania

the car is 9 years old and is silver. I bought it as a learner car and am tempted to sell it on so i guess I don't want it looking all touched up! I think it was touched up before I bought it and it does look noticeable :rolleyes:

Advertisement