Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy 11

Options
  • 01-08-2008 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Hi

Trying to build up a collection of all the FF games. I am having difficulty getting FF11. I read it is out on the pS2 but have been unable to find a copy anywhere?? . I see it is on the XBox 360 but I do not have one of them!!

Can someone point me in the right direction??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Miskin_12

I don't think it's possible to get it on the ps2 in Europe. Even if you get it, you need to have the ps2 harddrive aswell since it's an mmorpg. It's availible on the pc though.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Warren3

Not to sound stupid but what is a MMORPG??

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Miskin_12

Massive multi online rpg. XI is basically like world of warcraft. You pay a monthly fee and you play the game with hundreds of other people at the same time. XI is a bit more annoying though since you have to be in a party most of the time to level up or do certain quests.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Warren3

Ok I understand. So not much chance of a console release

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ec18

it's available on the xbox 360. Not sure if there is a ps3 version

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

TBH after FFX the games are pretty much Final Fantasy in name only. FFX got an american release for the PS2 but not a european one and you'll need a hard disk and network adapter as well (it won't work on the PS2 slimline). Better off getting the 360 or PC version, although I wouldn't bother if you aren't an MMORPG player.

Advertisement