Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A beginners guide..

Options
  • 01-08-2008 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hey guys, I've been playing guitar for roughly 7 odd years now and oddly enough without even intending to I've started to write a few tunes. Played some for family and friends and they all like it. Kinda sounds like a Jerry Cantrel, Slash and Lenny Kravitz cocktail (kinda bluesy and grungy)! I don't have much by way of lyrics or drums but I'm getting away from the point!

What I want is something along the lines of an 8 track or something to get my riffs and licks down so I can listen to them back and think about what should go over it. I would love to have professional rig, but even if I did I wouldn't know how to use it!

So I guess what I'm looking for is something not overly priced, simple enough to use and easy to install onto a medium spec Sony Vaio laptop!

Any suggestions?

Comments

Advertisement