Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Copenhagen -November?..

• 01-08-2008 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭

Hey whats up? Just been to Billund, Denmark and I loved it that I just want to go back to Denmark.

Anyways, myself and 3 mates are going to Copenhagen this November, hopefully :P. Whats to do there for a couple of young lads out for a laugh and a good time.

Good places to drink? See? Any cool activities? Beaches? etc.

Also, whats the price list like for food and beer?

Whats the weather like also during November and are there any events held at this time?

:D Denmark ftw.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 linn

Good places to drink? See? Any cool activities? Beaches? etc.

i haven't been in copenhagen since i was like 5, so i can't really give you any tips, except one. denmark in november. do not go to the beach! it's like 5 degrees or something then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

copenhagen is lovely,
    if you are there after the 14th of november make sure you go to tivoli, it's well worth a visit, lots of rides and really nice restaurants and stuff.
    i'm not sure if they will have it done up for christmas at this stage but the christmas season is 14th november to 30th december.

weather wise, it will be cold, but i don't think there will be snow at this stage (i could be wrong).

i'm not to sure about night life but there are lots of little squares throughout the city with cafés, the harbour (Nyhavn) has plenty of bars as far as i can remember.

all in all it's a great city, i've been there 4 or 5 times, in summer and winter and i love it! have a great trip op!

Advertisement