Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard settings for PES 2008 (PC)

Options
  • 01-08-2008 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, is there any way to change the default keyboard keys for PES 2008 on the PC? I've had a quick look around the options and I can't see anything to do this. Surely it is an option?

(Same question again for FIFA08 if anyone knows how to change the key settings on that game also I'd be grateful to hear it?)

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

FIFA 08 do you not just go to MY FIFA 08 and Controls. Select the command you want and press the button.

You got FIFA 08 PC? Want a game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Thanks. I found that menu but it won't let me choose all of the letters I would prefer for the actions.

Also it won't let me change the directions from the cursor keys to NUMLOCK 2,4,6,8.

Any other suggestions please?

Advertisement