Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

mondelo racing school

Options
  • 01-08-2008 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

got a voucher for them but it expires today. Just wondering if anyone has had this happen or if they know what they are like regarding using this now, being out of date

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Ring them. Urgently.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

As far i know you can update your voucher, but you have to pay a percentage of the vouchers cost either 10 / 25 %

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Rang them today but didn't get through. I find they don't answer their phone much. I'll try them tomorrow and if I don't get them then I'll try Tuesday. Cheers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Same thing happened to me - although its a few years ago now.

The price of the course had increased from when the voucher was bought but they honoured it as long as I paid the difference - which I thought was fair enough.

Well worth doing as well, was great craic.

Advertisement