Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand Question

Options
  • 01-08-2008 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭

I ordered a new PC off Hardwareversand.de on the 28th of July. My bank transfer was received on the 31st of July.

First off, I never received any confirmation e-mail regarding my payment being recieved, I had to check the website myself.

Secondly, I haven't received any delivery confirmation, so I don't know if it has been delivered or not.

When I ordered my PC, some parts would not be in stock until the 31st of July, now when I check the website, those same parts (and more) are not in stock until the 5th of August.

Now, I'm unsure wheter I have to wait for the parts to come in stock or they have my parts, but just haven't sent them yet. They haven't contacted me at all so I really have no idea.

I would contact them, only I sent them an e-mail before asking "One of your products says "No information. Delivery time may be more than one week". Do you know when it will be back in stock?" To which they replied "No information. Delivery time may be more than one week". I felt like I was talking to a robot.

So has anyone had any similar experience with hardwareversand or am I just being a bit impatient?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It's likely the delivery date slipped on the products. e.g. They thought they were coming in stock on 31st but didn't arrive then. From what I've seen this seems to be a problem with hwv.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭VonLuck

Thats unfortunate. I just noticed that one of the items says "Delivery time maybe more than one week". That could mean my whole order might be delayed for another couple of weeks.

When I ordered it, the item was in stock and all the other items were at the latest the 31st. Do I have any comeback?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

VonLuck wrote: »
    Thats unfortunate. I just noticed that one of the items says "Delivery time maybe more than one week". That could mean my whole order might be delayed for another couple of weeks.

When I ordered it, the item was in stock and all the other items were at the latest the 31st. Do I have any comeback?

Yes, you can cancel your order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭jonny72

You can click around on the page and find the status of your order..

I was worried for awhile, but they took about a week to send..

I think they are most likely just waiting for stock to come in then they will send..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

Sometimes when a part says "expected delivery on dd/mm/yy" it just hasn't been updated for a while. I ordered from them, and a couple of the parts were listed as not being in stock, but to my surprise, my PC arrived before the date the parts were supposed to! Just give it a couple of days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

This happened to me, items were in stock when I completeed the order but out of stock before I received it, and from memory, I think they were listed as out of stock before it shipped yet I received eveything withing 10-12 days (within 6 of receipt of funds).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭VonLuck

So should I receive a delivery confirmation e-mail when the items are sent, or is it a case of check your order status on their website?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

VonLuck wrote: »
    So should I receive a delivery confirmation e-mail when the items are sent, or is it a case of check your order status on their website?

You'll get an email with the tracking number in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

When dealing with HWV forget about speed, just focus on the great prices you're getting.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

you can always phone them up and change your out of stock item for an item in stock, as long as your funds are high enough they will process fairly lively, shipping is about 3'ish days, they use DHL road express, when you phone them you may not get through to someone with good English, just hang up and phone back again and eventually you'll get to speak to someone with good English and you'll be away with it

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
Advertisement