Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEVER CLEARWIRE

Options
  • 01-08-2008 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

If you ever consider ClearWire as your broadband provider, please forget this option as soon as possible. I changed the address, asked for disconnection but apparently they didn't receive my letter.
    When I was sorting things out (paying off a balance and asking for refund) with their customer service team, I was promised stuff they apparently didn't have authorization for (as I found out later).
    Nobody was bothered to contact me (I sent 3 registered letters), only after contacting Comm Reg I got some kind of reply that I wasn't getting any money back so I was told lies.

NEVER EVER CLEARWIRE!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

tell us what comreg did and how long it took, we know all about clearwire around here had you searched at all .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dnemeckay

Clearwire were completely ignoring me, didn't bother to pick up the phone or reply to my 3 letters. So I approached Comm Reg and they escalated my complaint, but that was it, nothing more happening. Finally after that I got an answer from Clearwire that I wasn't entitled to any refund, unbelievable bastards....

I couldn't go with another broadband provider - had a few of them checking signal at my house but no success (also couldn't wait on Eircom to get connected).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭ttm

Ever notice that the complaints about a company are directly proportional to their advertising spend.

ie The bigger (and more annoying) the adverts the worse the product and support.

Advertisement