Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Celica garage?

Options
  • 01-08-2008 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Love the forum , lots of useful stuff, just bough an '01 celica from the UK. It's only got 39k on it so i'd like to keep the service on Toyota dealerships to maintain it's full Toyota service history status, anybody know how much that'll cost? are all toyota dealers created equal? I live on the southside but i'm willing to go wherever's cheap.

The other thing is it's a little loud at speed, it's got the 17"toyota rims which i had read were loud , but i suspect something else is going on, (so did the RAC engineer who did the inspection) , now that i wanna get fixed in an outside garage as i'm sure Toyota will charge an arm and a leg for it , whats a good well priced toyota garage?

Finally i'll have to say the stock stereo is crap, i think it may be the speakers, very boomy but not clear, any impressions from celica owners out there? can i get away with a speaker upgrade or am i looking at a new head unit - this will sound old fashioned but i'd like to keep the original unit as i do still have cassettes i listen to.

Thanking you all for your support!

Moe

Advertisement