Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Announcement: The Cattle Raid of Cooley webcomic

Options
  • 01-08-2008 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

My new Ulster Cycle webcomic, The Cattle Raid of Cooley, begins weekly serialisation on my blog on Wednesday 6 August. It adapts the ancient Irish epic Táin Bó Cúailnge, in which queen Medb of Connacht invades Ulster at the head of a huge army to steal a fertile stud bull, and only Cú Chulainn, the king of Ulster's teenage nephew, stands in her way! I've attached a sneak preview of a couple of panels (from different pages). Subscribe to the feed and never miss an update.

The first Ulster Cycle comic, Ness, is complete at 72 pages. A print edition is in preparation, but the complete story will remain available to read on the website.

Advertisement