Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeff Taylor (ditpoker) Joins Poker Ireland

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

if jeffs sister starts going to poker tournis im coming home she is 18 now!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

She was always old enough anto.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

yea but now she's legal.... any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

pics or it didn't happen

• Registered Users Posts: 36,326 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    And she is awesome. That said, she has all the traits of an annoying D4 bird and her current boyfriend is a racing driver. I don't think you can compete with that Anto.

LOOL

PhilHellmuth_WSOP_EV55_Day1D.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

listen llyod u stick to the poker and leave the pulling to me. I speak fluent d4 and i may not be a race car driver but for her im taboo she has a row with jeff and im an easy way to get back at him. thats my plan also im like a young jimmy from fair city very good looking and talented.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

andy reid imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

:)Joe that was an inspired pic well done.

I bet Devilfish is reading this thread with interest thinking to himself ...18? Hmmmmm, If I comb my hair a little differently I'll look at least 40 years younger and she'll think I'm 23

Jeffs new Brother in Law, the Devilfish.....make it happen..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

is there any function on boards for reporting all users in a given thread? hmmm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭The Little Guy

ditpoker wrote: »
    is there any function on boards for reporting all users in a given thread? hmmm

bring your sister............ and a machine gun :D

Advertisement