Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal house share / flat share needed urgently

Options
  • 02-08-2008 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi just wondering if anyone knows of a room in a house or flat for rent between Raphoe and Buncrana. There are some on Daft.ie but they are house leases at 130 - 200 p/wk and I only want a room, preferably a large double with an ensuite between c.€60 p/wk.

Starting a new job in September that will involve driving between Raphoe and Buncrana. Buncrana will be my base so need a room either half way or close to Buncrana to cut down on mileage amap.

Alternatively if there is anyone reading this who is also looking for accomodation and would like to go in on a house share please contact me asap. I am hoping to move within the next fortnight to get settled in.

Thanks,

Ceoltoirin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Once you leave the larger towns you are looking at house renting as opposed to a room. However there may be people out there who have a house with a spare room and are looking for someone.

Newtoncunningham - Burt - Burnfoot would probably be the best areas to search. The border areas such as St Johnston, Carrigans & Killea all have an abundance of houses and aren't really that far from Buncrana.

Google Donegal auctioneers and see what that throws up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ceoltoirin

Thanks muffler will give the auctioneer search a go.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Or the good ol' Dealer! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 BillMc

Hi, I am living in Boston, but have a home in Clonmany on the beach at Tullagh Bay. I will be moving home in October and will be looking for roommates. I am a musician and travel back and forth to the States so I wouldn't be there a lot and am looking for someone to keep things in order for a break in the rent. Let me know if you are interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Donegal1967

Hi, Am a musician also and wondered of you were syill looking for room mates?
    Ronan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Hi, Am a musician also and wondered of you were syill looking for room mates?
    Ronan
    Im sure they have been sorted after 3+ years.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement