Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savannah Steak House, Waterford

• 02-08-2008 1:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭

Can anybody help me? I've been trying to contact the restaurant for the past two days with a view to booking it for a meal in a few weeks time but so far the phone never connects.

Is the resturant still open?

Thanks
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

i think it closed after christmas, not sure though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

i think it closed after christmas, not sure though.

Wish Menupages.ie would update their site so, thanks for that.

Based on waht Psychedlic has said, I'm looking fior a good restaurant in Waterford that would serve a party of 24 people.

Any help would be much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

I too think Savannah is closed

What about The bistro on Patricks street I was at a fanily function there some time back and they gave us the back part of the restaurant

Or maybe Fitzpatricts manor lodge...theyre fairly good for catering for big groups

I s'pose the only way is to ring em and see what they say...they might have to split up the group

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

Typhoon. wrote: »
    I too think Savannah is closed

What about The bistro on Patricks street I was at a fanily function there some time back and they gave us the back part of the restaurant

Or maybe Fitzpatricts manor lodge...theyre fairly good for catering for big groups

I s'pose the only way is to ring em and see what they say...they might have to split up the group

Savannah is closed alright.18 of us had a meal in Fitzpatrick's a while ago and they had no bother sitting us all together.

• Advertisement

We're all staying in the Fitzwilton Hotel on Bridge Street, does anyone know if their restaurant is any use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭jimmytheman

Fitzwilton is now opened Chez K's steakhouse ---- with original manager and chef ---should be good!!!!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Fitzwilton is now opened Chez K's steakhouse ---- with original manager and chef ---should be good!!!!

Are you saying that the restraunt in the fitzwilton is now been run by the manager and chef of the original Chez K's and its called Chez K's steakhouse, if that is indeed the case, it should be well worth a visit. The original Chez K's was excellent.

yes ---same chef and Gerry Ryan the manager
    its looking good!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭sunnyse

yes ---same chef and Gerry Ryan the manager
    its looking good!!!!

Is that Paul Flynn that started it up in Johns St?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭freebird23

i thought it was tony boland that managed chez k's. as far as i know he is gone from the cove. thought he might have gone there

afaik it was Paul Flynn that was the chef that started up chez k when it was in muldoons. he left then for the ship in dunmore east, I think.

his name is Paul Power -
    he went to Ship
    then Savanah steak house
    now in Bothar Buide

his name is Paul Power -
    he went to Ship
    then Savanah steak house
    now in Bothar Buide

DOH!:o
    Jimmy you are indeed the man;)

Where's bothor buide BTW???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

It used to be the Cleaboy, It's just opposite Hillview/Ashley Court.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭blackbeard

Roen wrote: »
    It used to be the Cleaboy, It's just opposite Hillview/Ashley Court.

Are they still serving food? Anybody know whats its like?

Advertisement