Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IV DS

Options
  • 02-08-2008 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭

Currently ploughing my way through this gem of a remake with Cecil & co.

The '3D' character and environment graphics are pretty sweet; soundtrack is epic as always; and the new gameplay addtions are welcome.

And the Boss encounters......well, thats where this game always (and still) excelled. Different boss strategies are the norm rather than the exception.

Btw, either this game has gotten harder or I've gotten worse at RPGs :) - either way, really enjoying it!

Anyone else tried it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Ooh, I want this game! I played through the GBA version recently, so good. Obviously, I don't have an opinion on the DS one yet, but the things I've heard have been good.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

yeah its brilliant, almost forgot how good IV actually is! THE game im playing right now

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

Borrowed it and played it on gba,bought the ds version myself.I really does feel a bit harder than when I played it before.The cut scenes are a nice touch,and the voice acting isn't half bad either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Playing it at the moment and also a little suprised at the difficulty. Quite a few areas where the enemies seem to leap in strength. Have to say i am loving it though

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭breadbin

i think its better than FF3 on DS but maybe not as good as FF6. hope that comes out soon. it was amazing on the snes. just got my rainbow pudding after spending maybe 4 hours killing yellow jellies for it. heard some guy spent 6 days looking for one!

• Advertisement
Advertisement