Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer Repair / Maintenance Course?

Options
  • 02-08-2008 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    Just wondering if anyone knows of either a distance learning course / online course for printer repair and maintenance. I'm not looking for certification in it yet, but the basics would be good to have.

Thanks,
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

I know HP do their own printer stuff and have a certificate that allows you to work with authorised service providers

Their training is also online for LaserJet and DesignJet

I dont know if there is a generic one, unless it comes under the A+ certification

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

thanks for the info Ginger, I'm actually doing the a+ at the moment, the printer section is pretty basic. I like the look of the HP stuff, but unfortuantly I really don't agree with their T&C's, more or less, if you do get any sort of certification with them, if you go work for any other company that isn't HP affiliated they'll strip you of the certification. etc... Ah well may just study the content and forget about the certification :)

Thanks again.

Advertisement