Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

inter railing ticket

• 02-08-2008 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Can anyone explain what the craic is with the differernt types of tickets? Me and the girls are going for 20 days, with about 8 train journeys planned in those days....would it make more sense to but the 10days travel within 22 days ticket? Is a days travel the same as a train journey? Would that be our better option instead of the unlimited travel ticket etc?

Any advice greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

If you're only going to be away for 20 days then you're probably better off getting the 10 days in 22 option, a days travel is just that, a day, not a single train journey, so if you've any transfers in the same day they are covered, the site (www.interrailnet.com) gives a fairly good explanation of the tickets.

With 8 train journeys, i'd imagine it would pay for itself, I'll be heading off in September for 22 days and was going to get it, but I actually thought about it and realised I'll only be making 4 train journeys, with the rest being bus (Lake Bled) and Boat (Croatia/Islands) so it would be cheaper to buy individual tickets.

Advertisement