Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auditions

Options
  • 02-08-2008 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a good site or agency or anything where one might find auditions. Really find it difficult to find any so ANY help would be greatly appreciated, pm me

Thank You

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 AbitDramatic

Well Irishtalent.ie is meant to be quite good... I just joined there is like a 70 euro start up fee or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

What kind of auditions are you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 nunshaw

basically auditions for parts in plays, short movies, series , commercials or to be an extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I presume you googles for "Irish Extras" and found this : http://www.movieextras.ie/ ... ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 lolabug

Hey
    There's a website called www.tobeseen.ie that has auditions on it. Also creativecareers.ie and the theatre forum website.
    Good luck!

• Advertisement
Advertisement