Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St.Nicholas Montessori College in Dun Laoghaire

Options
  • 02-08-2008 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

I'm hoping to be a very mature student (almost 40:eek:)and have been looking into the course at St. Nicholas. Not sure if this is a private college? Has anyone done the 3 year course? Would love to work as a resource teacher at primary level. I have no qualifications apart from a leaving certificate over 20 years ago. I'm a single mum with twins and am hoping that I can do something that can work around their school life.

Comments

Hi there,

I've copied this thread over to the Teaching/Lecturing forum since you might get additional interest in the topic over there. The thread is here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lauraeire

Hi

Just wondering if you started this montessori course, I am also a mature student and am thinking of starting this sept. Just would like to know a little about the level of work and the fees etc.

thanks

:)

Advertisement