Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiny Layout HTML code for Myspace

Options
  • 02-08-2008 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭

Badly need to make everything more compact, not a clue how to form a code for it.

Can anyone help?

Would be most appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Yeah including your sig, it's way too big.

As for the myspace issue, no idea what you mean, but there are loads of resources out there specifically for myspace pages. Try google as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I tried this CSS code but it made all of my backgrounds etc disappear. Just wanna tidy the myspace up basically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

That still doesn't really help...if the css messed up what you had, just take it back out again for a start. Then give us some examples of what you would like to do specifically. No point in saying you want to tidy things up, what, are we supposed to suggest things to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I heard about something that alters the size of the jukebox for example. makes it look tidier. Yeah suggestions would be most appreciated as I want it to look as professional as possible

Advertisement