Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So i'm new to Dublin

Options
  • 02-08-2008 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭

How do i mingle with the crowd, Where do i go?
    P.S. I have real friends and yes, I said real.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

[biko]Dublin Forum tbh[/biko]

ibtm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Mirror wrote: »
    [biko]Dublin Forum tbh[/biko]

ibtm.

Is there a forum for everything on here?

Where is the i think "I'm sexually attracted to fennel" forum?
    Cause i am.

Is there a forum for everything on here?

Where is the i think "I'm sexually attracted to fennel" forum?
    Cause i am.
    That's hawt...

Tbh, if you catch DeV next time he's drunk that might be a possibility. Bring him some French cognac, he'll ♥ joo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

try mustard

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

thread moved from after hours.

• Advertisement

thread moved from after hours.

Awwwwwww.

Awwwwwww.
    What are you into? And what age (approx. if you like) are you?

p.s. these questions are to better our ability to advise you, nothing sinister... >_>

What are you into? And what age (approx. if you like) are you?

p.s. these questions are to better our ability to advise you, nothing sinister... >_>

I am 25, I'm into redheads, hair and underarms.

Noice.

Hang around the numerous tattoo and piercing parlours so, lots of hair and underarms going on there! All walkin round in their leather waistcoats and fruity ponytails...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Found the perfect forum for you! http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1103

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement

Noice.

Hang around the numerous tattoo and piercing parlours so, lots of hair and underarms going on there! All walkin round in their leather waistcoats and fruity ponytails...

I'm into having fun and getting hammered.
    That's about it.

I'm into having fun and getting hammered.
    That's about it.
    Are ya out drinking in any local spots? You should investigate, generally you'll find somewhere that like minded individuals attend, a lot of different musical tastes in particular will separate venues from each other.

Are ya out drinking in any local spots?

On my own, God no.

On my own, God no.
    Well these friends you speak of, are they not around to be adventurous and what not with you?

Well these friends you speak of, are they not around to be adventurous and what not with you?

Because they are in my County.
    A few hours away from here.

Because they are in my County.
    A few hours away from here.
    Well to be honest, you're not coming across as the friendliest person in your quest for advice, you might want to work on that if you plan to make friends outside the internet!

You'll just have to make a solo effort for a while, or get friendly with some co-workers, if there's one in particular you get on with then explain to them that you wanna get out and meet some people, will they come out with you. Pro-active is the only way, people aren't going to fall in to your lap. Unless you're REALLY hawt like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

Well to be honest, you're not coming across as the friendliest person in your quest for advice, you might want to work on that if you plan to make friends outside the internet!

You'll just have to make a solo effort for a while, or get friendly with some co-workers, if there's one in particular you get on with then explain to them that you wanna get out and meet some people, will they come out with you. Pro-active is the only way, people aren't going to fall in to your lap. Unless you're REALLY hawt like.

True.

You havent mentioned any of your interested, going out and getting hammered is a LITTLE general. You could do that in any pub or club in the country... might want to narrow it down a bit. If not, just go to Coppers. Thats the default answer.

Pen1987 wrote: »
    True.

You havent mentioned any of your interested, going out and getting hammered is a LITTLE general. You could do that in any pub or club in the country... might want to narrow it down a bit. If not, just go to Coppers. Thats the default answer.
    lol coppers :pac:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

If you're not willing to go out alone (and I don't blame you, tbh) you're probably going to have to make friends with work people, disturbing though that thought may be. I'm assuming you've moved here for work... if not, bugger off back to your own county you scrounging culchie.

Would you consider attending a boards beers? They're on occasionally, I've never been to one but I've seen some pics and the people generally don't look too weird or deformed. :pac:

There was even a hot chick or two in the pics I saw :eek:

Advertisement