Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flag Search - Help Needed

Options
  • 02-08-2008 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to get hold of a Vatican City flag from somewhere in Dublin.

Now i don't know of any shops in Dublin that sell flags so can anyone help?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Do you need it for a short time?
    I'm sure the Papal Nuncio would know where to get one. They might even have one.

Or you could email this gang - if anyone knows, they should http://www.catholiccommunications.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Bringing it along to a Shels match Anto?

There's a small religious shop somewhere between The Savoy and Burger King on O'Connell St., long shot but you never know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

You could try Veritas on Lower Abbey Street. They're the Roman Catholic Cathecists and may have a flag.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Although it's of no use to you Anto, there are probably thousands of papal flags in attics all over the country as people used to put them out for the annual Corpus Christi parade but that tradition seems to have almost died out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

boneless wrote: »
    You could try Veritas on Lower Abbey Street. They're the Roman Catholic Cathecists and may have a flag.

Was about to post this, they'll sort you out or at least point you in the right direction.

You could try to find a church with one outside and swipe it. You'd go straight to hell though :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

micmclo wrote: »
    You'd go straight to hell though :eek:

I'm already half way there so i may as well do it it right :D

Thanks for all the help lads, I'll drop inot veritas later on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Sinéad O'Connor might have a few slightly singed ones.

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement