Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moroccan Cooking - Where to Get Argan Oil...

• 02-08-2008 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭

I managed to get a supply of Argan oil with ease about a year ago which is now running low ... oddly enough it was the first placed I looked at a Superquinn ... made by Belazu ...

I use it quite a lot as I love to cook Moroccan food ...

To my horror I am finding it a hell of a lot harder to get it this time ... no more in Superquinn (at the least the ones I've checked and none of the middle eastern shops I've tried have it either ...

Can anyone advise on a place where this wonderful oil can be purchased in Dublin ?

Thanks ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭leinsterman

Oh and in case anyone is interested here is the Recipe with which I am working ...

With just a little extra imagination it really works ... I've tried it a good few times at this stage with great feedback ...

Advertisement