Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the story with these Repeats then?

Options
  • 02-08-2008 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Haven't really been told much about them.

Through word of mouth I heard that you either get a FAIL or a PASS (40%) i.e. if you get 30% you fail, if you get 40% you pass, and if you get 100% you're brought down to 40% anyway. Is this correct?

Also, I've got 4 papers to resit. If I fail one of them is that the year failed, full stop?

Finally, a question about the online results for the summer exams. Where it says Marks (%) next to the module titles, i.e. Accounting - 32%, does that mean 32% in the summer exam, or 32% in the module (i.e. including other assesment materials)?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Markng structues vary across the faculties, talk to the respective lecturers.

Advertisement