Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V For Vendetta

Options
  • 03-08-2008 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭

Just reading it now and I notcied there's a few errors along the way. In certain scenes the wrong speech is given to the wrong person. The speech bubbles hover very close together so the editor or colourist musta mixed them up. Surely this is something they check for before publishing? Weird.

Anyway, good so far!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭magwea

Not something i can remember, can you give any page numbers.

I know that it was originally published in a black and white only and in a larger format in a UK magazine. Maybe it has to do with the US copy your reading.

As for it being any good, well it is a classic and an interesting time capsule for the fears of the Thatcher's Britain, but definitely not to everyone tastes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I really enjoyed V For Vendetta, I read it after I saw the movie and was pleased by how different it was. It'll be the other way around with Watchmen. I don't recall the errors you're talking about, normally that's something I'd notice too!

Advertisement