Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitzwilliam Pokerfest 2008 ***Note change of date and events***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

Could you post up details for the super sat tonight please - starting stack, rebuy/top-up stack and no. of levels top ups are available for please. Would you expect this to go on fairly late? Not crazy on the mid-week supersat with work in the morning :( Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

I don't have the exact details to hand. I'm heading off to catch my flight home now but I'll try get someone to post them up for you Ste.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Marq wrote: »
    That was clever, but would 'Déplacer des niveaux' not be better?

When it comes to French I 'm strictly low stakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

YULETIRED wrote: »
    When it comes to French I 'm strictly low stakes.

Move up.. Ah forget it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Fitzwilliam

Grand Final: Wednesday 26th – 9pm, $100 + $10, 2,500 stack, 15 minute levels, Rebuys available $60 for 2500 chips. Addon available at break $60 for 3,500 chips.

Grand final on tonight folks. 15 registered for it in the lobby already - it should hit 2 tickets easily and might make 3 at a push.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Could you post up details for the super sat tonight please - starting stack, rebuy/top-up stack and no. of levels top ups are available for please. Would you expect this to go on fairly late? Not crazy on the mid-week supersat with work in the morning :( Cheers

This one is a bit different as it is unlimited rebuys for 50 (although I doubt it will affect many in that respect) but before it was 2 rebuys (or 1 and a topup) so was 3k (+500 bonus if on time), 4k for first rebuy, 5k for 2nd or topup. It went on til 3.30 2 weeks ago with 40 players and 4 tickets, and I think around 2.30 last week with 32 and 3 tickets.

The only difference this week might be chip amounts for rebuys/topups as there are potentially more, but my guess is that it would be the same but all rebuys would be 4k, and only the topup would be 5k. I might be totally wrong though as it is only an educated guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mick84

Better off being a freezeout and having just 2 or 3 tickets. And increase the starting stacks to 3500.

If you make it a rebuy and give 3500 for a rebuy ( ? ) whats the point in playing any hands for the first hour ? it will go on all night with 14 minutes blinds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭smurph

mick84 wrote: »
    Better off being a freezeout and having just 2 or 3 tickets. And increase the starting stacks to 3500.

If you make it a rebuy and give 3500 for a rebuy ( ? ) whats the point in playing any hands for the first hour ? it will go on all night with 14 minutes blinds.

Are you mixing up the Online Satellite with the live one?

Ace2007 wrote: »
    what you on about 14 minutes blinds??

from page 1:

Event 1: Super Satellite.
    Entry: €50, registration €5
    Unlimited Rebuys @ €50
    Add-on @ €50
    Initial Chips: 2000
    Rebuy Chips: 2000
    Add-on Chips: 4000
    Clock: 20 minutes for the first 3 levels, 25 minutes thereafter.
    One Main event ticket for every €1075 in the prizepool. Excess prizemoney paid out in Credit.

Worse than the previous sats for structure I see. Not particularly delighted about that tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

5starpool wrote: »
    Worse than the previous sats for structure I see. Not particularly delighted about that tbh.

Is that specifically for tongiht though? It might just be wrong.

• Advertisement

It might be, but if that is what is says I have to presume that is it until I go in this evening, assuming I do.

I will if I can get out of work early enough. Bloody busy lately. I was in here from 2pm - 11pm on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭biteme

This one is a bit different as it is unlimited rebuys for 50 (although I doubt it will affect many in that respect) but before it was 2 rebuys (or 1 and a topup) so was 3k (+500 bonus if on time), 4k for first rebuy, 5k for 2nd or topup. It went on til 3.30 2 weeks ago with 40 players and 4 tickets, and I think around 2.30 last week with 32 and 3 tickets.

The only difference this week might be chip amounts for rebuys/topups as there are potentially more, but my guess is that it would be the same but all rebuys would be 4k, and only the topup would be 5k. I might be totally wrong though as it is only an educated guess.

The rebuy situation will be what Dom said above. 3 for intitial buy in , 4k for rebuys and 5k for topup

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭loosecannon

anyone have any sort of idea of how many runners that the main event is going to be looking at? or how many are registered so far?

official fitz line?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

How many are regged so far? Havent played a tourney in months and months might venture out for this if its pulling numbers.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Assuming you do - lol
    as if your not going to go in....
    I will if I can get out of work early enough. Bloody busy lately. I was in here from 2pm - 11pm on Sunday.

I wish you wouldn't have bothered! Little droggy in work this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭smurph

How many are regged so far? Havent played a tourney in months and months might venture out for this if its pulling numbers.

It's a bit hard to gauge Eoin, there are alot of people who have credit built up from finishing in top 3 in tournaments (ie winning an end of month ticket and using a few of them to pay into main event). I would say that they will get 50 + for this. You should come in for the EOM game tonight, that usually gets 80 + runners and have a chat with Marq/Denise about numbers for the main game.

Online Sat on PPP

32 runners last night, 3 tickets and $600 for 4th

Hard luck Joe. I'm knackered myself.

As for number of runners, there are about 25 tickets given away so far, so They are thinking around the 45-50 runner mark I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Who got tickets last night?

• Advertisement

Me and 4 other dudes.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭doke

Me and 4 other dudes.

Nice one Dom.

Though from a purely selfish point of view, I'd have preferred to hear "5 standard Fitz donks".

Ta Dara. I'm sure I'll find the perfect spot to 3 barrel bluff into the in hindsight obvious nuts, so don't worry too much. I'm sure there will be plenty of the normal donk types there too.

doke wrote: »
    Nice one Dom.

Though from a purely selfish point of view, I'd have preferred to hear "5 standard Fitz donks".
    You got a couple anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭wendelsailor

You got a couple anyway.

Missed out on a couple aswell

I won a ticket last night on Paddy Power for the 1K in the Fitz and just found out today I am on call Saturday and Sunday.

Does anyone know what the story is with selling the ticket.

mick84 wrote: »
    I won a ticket last night on Paddy Power for the 1K in the Fitz and just found out today I am on call Saturday and Sunday.

Does anyone know what the story is with selling the ticket.

I will give you e700 + 15% of my action. :pac::D:)

srsly - il be giving the winners a shout on it later on today.

Just sent you a PM regarding your offer BigCityBanker.

Lets us know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭biteme

26 Regged at the moment. Expecting 50/60

We will be running 10 handed Single Table Sats for the ME tomorrow night and from 2pm on Saturday.
    Buyin: 150euro
    1. 1075
    2. 400

3000 starting stack and 20 minute blind levels.

• Advertisement

Ticket for sale. Anyone interested ?

Advertisement