Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to Fishing

Options
  • 03-08-2008 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi

I am relatively new to Sea fishing, having been given a fair bit of tackle. I am mainly interested in fishing for pollock and bass. Any advice on fishing for these two species would be appreciated, particularly in the Malahide/Nth Co Dublin area. I would also appreciate meeting up for a session and finding out what I need to do better.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭wayne riley

DERS QUITE A FEW PLACES ROUND DUB 2 FISH 4 POOLOCK BUT 4 BASS UR BEST BET WICKLOW/WEXFORD. U COULD TRY THE ROCKS AT BALSCADEN IN HOWTH OR SKERRIES.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Atlla

Thanks Wayne

IF I HEADING OUT 1 OF DA EVENINGS NEXT WEEK UR MORE DAN WELCOME 2 TAG ALONG

IF I HEADING OUT 1 OF DA EVENINGS NEXT WEEK UR MORE DAN WELCOME 2 TAG ALONG.

JUS A PIC OF 1 OF 8 I HAD LAS WK IN 2HRS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Atlla

Thanks For the invite Wayne. I'd appreciate the chance to see how I can improve my fishing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement