Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External candidate leaving cert history/biology

Options
  • 03-08-2008 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I want to do history and biology in the leaving cert as an external student studying at home.

How do I get my history project supervised by a teacher in a school?

How do I get to do the practical biology experiments and have my lab book authorised by a supervising teacher? Apparently in the case of biology the department of education can prevent you sitting the exam if you have not completed the experiments and submitted the lab book for inspection

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Joe1919

You could try your local vec and possibly apply under the BTEI (back to education initative) which is a part-time evening course and hope that they will be reasonably flexible about your attendance. (Google "vec btei " & perhaps your local county)

Advertisement