Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poster Prices

Options
  • 03-08-2008 6:49pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm curious as to what the average price for a professionally designed poster goes for these days. Standard sizes; A0-A3. Could be for anyone - for a pub, festival, shop, company. Charge by hour or by job?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 JohnnyBlaze

craic man,
    getting anything designed really depends on where you go. where i work is done by the hour, because if a client keeps totaly changing their mind it adds up, so if you know what you want it ends up cheaper than somewhere with a standard price. I recommend a freelance designer for poster design.The cost of printing small quantities of anything bigger than A3 can be very pricey too, so keep that in mind.
    hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

I'd say it ranges from abotu 200-2000 depending on the project & calibre of designer.

Advertisement