Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ford Sierra XR8 V8

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

much as I enjoyed reading the thread again, it is rather old. Maybe the Mods would move the previous post to its own thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭lastsaturday

VWPowered wrote: »

in south africa there was a standing joke these cars were driven by rednecks, as they came in pick-up versions as well.

we used to call the drivers "1-2-3's".
    1 litre klipdrift, (a cheap brandy)
    2 litres coke,
    3-litres ford cortina..

it's funny how you lot are ogling them now... lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,741 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

corktina wrote: »
    much as I enjoyed reading the thread again, it is rather old. Maybe the Mods would move the previous post to its own thread?

Sorry only saw that now. Bit late now to move it with the replies and all!

@Francoaap - please don't revive old threads. Please read the forum charter before posting here again...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Just a question but whats the problem with reviveing an old thread if the new post is relavent to it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Bigus

kev1.3s wrote: »
    Just a question but whats the problem with reviveing an old thread if the new post is relavent to it?

I think it causes all sorts of problems mainly because readers don't realise that it is old, and mis interpret statements to be current , never mind that the starter of this thread passed away RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

S.I.R wrote: »
    600,000 aussie dollars, about 50 euro.... Worthless currency.... might aswell have fish pirnted on it... :rolleyes:

Is this not a nice little insight into the hangover left from the Celtic Tiger, the 350,000 euro it exchanged to at the time is now is now 450,000+ euro, worth more than 2 of your housing estate paper houses and i dont even know what the last good one sold for. but you can bet with the petrol heads out it the mines earning $120,000+ a year a good one might have even come close to the $1,000,000 by now

What a car to see in the flesh though, back when speed was everything...

Advertisement