Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scumbag smokers listen up...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭smokie78

king-stew wrote: »
    3 requests:

1: stop standing in doorways having your smoke, im sick of walkin through a cloud of smoke to get into a shop/pub.....disgusting.

2: stop lighting the smoke on the way out of places, wait till your outside before lighting it up!!!

3: the most annoying is when your outside somewhere smoking(in the doorway of course) and take your last puff and dont wait the extra second to blow out the smoke outside....oh no...ya walk into wherever it is and release a lungfull of smoke that me and the rest of the non smokers have to stomach!

so bloody well stop it!! we can smell your lung smoke easy so have some consideration, oulluting the place yous are....horrible people....:p

dead right, i hate smoke, never would i kiss a smoker, the look of shock when a smoker tries to kiss ya and u blank them is priceless, especially if its a really hot girl!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

3 requests:

1: stop standing in doorways having your smoke, im sick of walkin through a cloud of smoke to get into a shop/pub.....disgusting.

2: stop lighting the smoke on the way out of places, wait till your outside before lighting it up!!!

3: the most annoying is when your outside somewhere smoking(in the doorway of course) and take your last puff and dont wait the extra second to blow out the smoke outside....oh no...ya walk into wherever it is and release a lungfull of smoke that me and the rest of the non smokers have to stomach!

so bloody well stop it!! we can smell your lung smoke easy so have some consideration, oulluting the place yous are....horrible people....:p

SCUMBAG NON-SMOKERS

PLEASE.....

1. Please stop just barging through your peaceful and relaxing break, it very rude .Think ye could show some manners (a quick sorry or excuse me cost nothing.

2.Please stop bitching when we light up a bit early ie just before the door , if you had just spend the last half an hour listening to whining non-smokers you to may be in a rush too, to relax a bit and stop the bleeding coming from your ears.

3. please stop complaining when we try to hold onto the relaxing buzz just a bit longer because as stated above , we know what is awaiting us ,more ear bleeding moan and bitching from the scumbag non-smokers,

PS... When we are all outside we spend your time getting your long suffering ,bored to death girlfriends/boyfriends phone numbers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭barnacle

smokie78 wrote: »
    the look of shock when a smoker tries to kiss ya and u blank them is priceless, especially if its a really hot girl!!!

I would equate this to a phobia of hot girls smokie78. Only an absolute twat would diss a really hot girl!!! because she smokes. Unless you like men.

OK where did my last post go?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

lol at OP. Someone needs to look at some lolcats and gain some perspective. Also the next scumbag non smoker who relieves himself outside my smoking section better **** the ***** off ***** ect ect

ps: only someone with severe sexuality complications would reject a royde on the basis of being a smoker

• Advertisement

Oh and another thing, smokers being made smoke outside is pure discrimination. Smokers never have problems with non smokers unless theyre tool like OP.

Non smokers are the ones with the problems, so if your the one with the problem, you fack off and stand out side.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

barnacle wrote: »
    OK where did my last post go?

i deleted it, because you told the op to 'fack off'

keep it civil people, i've already said this once. yes, i know non-smokers are scum but they're scum with feelings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

I would equate this to a phobia of hot girls smokie78. Only an absolute twat would diss a really hot girl!!! because she smokes. Unless you like men.

Would you shift a girl if she had just eaten human shìt??

The taste is bad, plus the smell and all the brown shìt around the fingers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Grimes wrote: »
    ps: only someone with severe sexuality complications would reject a royde on the basis of being a smoker

I doubt anybody would turn it down, but it is rotten kissing somebody who just had a fag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

fack off and stand out side.

Ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban!!!!

:D:D:D

• Advertisement

eddiehead wrote: »
    I doubt anybody would turn it down, but it is rotten kissing somebody who just had a fag

Listen, if she liked you she'd quit ! She just likes something that gives her cancer and tates like **** better than you .

Burn :p:p

So i tell someone to fack off and it gets deleted, and someone else calls everyone assholes and thats ok?

But its alright Ill accept it, I'm sure you're a mod for some good reason.

turgon wrote: »
    Would you shift a girl if she had just eaten human shìt??

The taste is bad, plus the smell and all the brown shìt around the fingers.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being unbelieveably hot, where would this girl rate?

And "shift", get back to the nineties \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭St Bill

Jesus, I thought smokers were supposed to be laid-back. Some of the posters on here would give Mary Whitehouse a run for her money ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Grimes wrote: »
    Listen, if she liked you she'd quit ! She just likes something that gives her cancer and tates like **** better than you .

Burn :p:p

My current girlfriend never smoked, and my previous one quit smoking not long after we got together.:p. She saw the light

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Ass Face wrote: »
    There's nothing worse than non-smokers who think they're some how better than people who smoke.
    And vice versa. Everybody is presuming the OP is a non-smoker, probably is, but there are probably lots of smokers who would feel the same way and do not like being painted with the same brush as assholes who do what the OP described.

Many smokers supported the workplace ban.

eddiehead wrote: »
    My current girlfriend never smoked, and my previous one quit smoking not long after we got together.:p. She saw the light

You must be one sexy fella. Stay away from me in case i feel the urge ....

... to quit :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

rubadub wrote: »
    And vice versa. Everybody is presuming the OP is a non-smoker, probably is, but there are probably lots of smokers who would feel the same way and do not like being painted with the same brush as assholes who do what the OP described.

Many smokers supported the workplace ban.
    I believe the OP's use of the words "Scumbag smokers" is what really lit the fire here. But I agree with what you said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 RiotO

It's 4 years ago! My time machine works!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

just to clarify....when i said "scumbag smokers" i only meant scumbag smokers and not the normal ones who do the things i mentioned earlier, they would just be smokers....so if you dont do the things i said then congrats you are a normal smoker and not in the scumbag smoker category!

but in hindsight, you are all scumbags......

• Advertisement

Id rather be a smoker than a pwick . Not that im calling you a pwick. im just saying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Yeah, could you maybe take the whining outside? It's noise pollution and bad for my health.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

All smokers are scumbags. nice. I am smoker and am far from a scumbag. well thats what my mammy tells me anyhow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

3 requests:

so bloody well stop it!! we can smell your lung smoke easy so have some consideration, poulluting the place yous are....horrible people....:p

Stand up for yourself, ffs. Take the smoke off them and jab it in their eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

people who don't smoke oughta be shot.

Yes, damn us all who don't want to smell of steal feces which invariably follows all smokers and who to like not slowly kill themselves by clogging up our arteries and veins, and coughing non-stop.... Shoot the lot of them. They obviously don't value life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 SuzyBoo

And when you've finished with the fag and you're heading back into the pub would you NOT flick the fag out on to the path? I've lost count of amount of times I've had to jump out of the way to dodge your smouldering little bullets. Can you not at least stub them out first? Do you have to be dirty AND lazy?

All your whining about smokers is irritating but I have the last laugh.

Knowing passive smoking is contributing to your death! muahahah

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

just to annoy you I'm going to start doing all these things even more so than usual.

people who don't smoke oughta be shot.

AFAIK, I've never crossed paths with you before mord but you just gained my respect.

<3 the nameshifting one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

removed a few abuse posts.. go have a ciggie and relax lads.

Apologies.

Op, you're a lucky person if such trivial things are the main worries on your mind. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

blah blah blah
    3 requests:

so bloody well stop it!! we can smell your lung smoke easy so have some consideration, poulluting the place yous are....horrible people....:p

Advertisement