Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scumbag smokers listen up...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Dave147 wrote: »
    you still START smoking..
    And you still start drinking. Drink is as much a drug, and yet people start it. Is this drug of yours ok, as it's more socially acceptable?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Drink's not OK for you across the board, but assuming you stick to what's recommended (which unusually I do) there's been studies proving no harm. Smoking on the other hand is bad news from the start, and you eejits all know it. So don't go telling us your 'rights'.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

The world's tiniest violin is busy with Paula Radcliffe all this month I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

OP. hang on.... *Lights Up...puffs*...now...

Why don't you make me??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

deisedevil wrote: »
    Scumbag non-smokers!

1. Stop coming into smoking areas or beer gardens and complaining about smokers with your 'holier than thou' attitude.

2. Stop telling me how bad they are for me. I already know they are. If I seen a fat girl tearing into a Big mac I wouldn't go telling her how bad it is for her.

3. Stop looking at me like I shat on your doorstep. I'm so sick of people looking at smokers as if they are a lower class, we have to go outside doors and smoke now because we were forced out, fair enough it makes sense and is perfectly fair. Being looked at like you are shooting up isn't fair!

Just wanted to add what bugs me to even it up. You aren't really scumbags or horrible people though. :D

We all have to live together, we all make little sacrifices. Give up complaining about the small things. Would you rather a puff of smoke going through a doorway or a whole room of smoke as you sit at the bar?

Look pal ...get over that freekin attitude problem...let me try and make the thing clear for you.

Smokers fcukin STINK !
    People in the company of smokers STINK whether they like it or not !
    If you want to STINK and poison your lungs - then do it - but fcuk the hell out of the way of the rest of us and don't impose the consequences of your filthy habit on us.

Don't mean to be too direct or rude ...but thats the facts.. anythin about that you don't understand ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

I never smoked a scumbag. what's it like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 cmplol1jne

Smokers fcukin STINK !
    So does yer oul wan, but I don't make her stand outside.

cmplol1jne wrote: »
    So does yer oul wan, but I don't make her stand outside.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

the_syco wrote: »
    And you still start drinking. Drink is as much a drug, and yet people start it. Is this drug of yours ok, as it's more socially acceptable?

oh thats right, i forgot smokers are tea total!!
    egan007 wrote: »
    I never smoked a scumbag. what's it like.

it STINKS!!! havent you learned anything!!!!!

turgon wrote: »
    Would you shift a girl if she had just eaten human shìt??

The taste is bad, plus the smell and all the brown shìt around the fingers.

Human? no.............Pig, horse, cow......depends on the hotness.
    eddiehead wrote: »
    My current girlfriend never smoked, and my previous one quit smoking not long after we got together.:p. She saw the light

Considering she is now your ex, then yes, she did indeed see the light.
    Grimes wrote: »
    Hitler was a virulent anti-smoker

Can't believe someone hasn't yet invoked Godwin's Law. Thread should have ended there + then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Homer

Bloody non-smoking liberals who probably have all the time in the world for campaigning to save a convicted mass murderer from lethal injection or the chair, or a tree in tara.. but if you light up a cigarette anywhere near them they hurl abuse at you.
    They lecture you about cancer, emphezema and other such smoke related diseases. Seriously, I hate to break it to these people but if every smoker in the country quit then the whole fooking place would be bankrupt and you couldnt afford to run yer SUV or yer 4 wheel drive which has seen about as many country roads as yer face has seen smiles!
    I mean jesus its not like we go around looking for a bunch of non-smokers to piss off... it's our bodies they're our fooking lungs we'll smoke if we want to!
    Non smokers should have their own entrance into pubs/shops/whatever, where they get sprayed with pot pourri everytime they enter/leave so they smell of flowers or some such ****e so we could identify them from a distance...

/Rant over!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Look, smoking is cool. That's just the way it is. All of my friends have been met through smoking from school through college then work and now in smoking areas. Smokers are sounder than non-smokers. That is indisputable.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

latenia wrote: »
    Look, smoking is cool. That's just the way it is. All of my friends have been met through smoking from school through college then work and now in smoking areas. Smokers are sounder than non-smokers. That is indisputable.

Agreed. And to all those whiney non-smokers we have to put up with your second hand bitching which by the way gives us ear cancer.

Also it was you who got us kicked out of the pubs and forced to stand outside like animals so you can all get fucked if you think we are going to bow to any more of your demands.

Ouside is for EVERYONE and that includes us cool motherfucking smokers.

Wow, after that I think I need a ciggie....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Turd Ferguson... it's a funny name.

... sure it is.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

QFT.

It is my honest experience that smokers are much more likely to be sound than non-smokers, and I've yet to find a genuinely sound person who's vehemently anti-smoking.

Smoking is also sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Agreed. And to all those whiney non-smokers we have to put up with your second hand bitching which by the way gives us ear cancer.

Also it was you who got us kicked out of the pubs and forced to stand outside like animals so you can all get fucked if you think we are going to bow to any more of your demands.

Ouside is for EVERYONE and that includes us cool motherfucking smokers.

Wow, after that I think I need a ciggie....

hehe whooo hoooo!!! This thread rocks!! :eek:

Turd Ferguson... it's a funny name.

... sure it is.

;)

Look, I have a hat. That's funny

hehe whooo hoooo!!! This thread rocks!! :eek:

Yes it does!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Aside from the 'right' smokers formerly had to light up inside, why would any pub or club allow you light a fire in it? Get real people, you all smell! And smokers aren't sounder - they just don't tell one another how dumb they are.

Red Alert wrote: »
    they just don't tell one another how dumb they are.

I think you'll find if you re arrange the letters of your username you get "Le Retard"

And we're dumb????? Pffft...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Aside from the 'right' smokers formerly had to light up inside, why would any pub or club allow you light a fire in it?
    Maybe they have a fireplace.
    Get real people, you all smell!
    So what? The only people who think we smell are non-smokers, and if the smell keeps them away, then all the better.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

Jeeze - youv'e convinced me - I'm off up to Centra to get me a pack of smokes so I can be supercool like you.

Whaaaat ! $7.50..ok ok can't expect to be supercool for nothin I guess.

What do i do now ?? Hmm.??.down to the pub ?? - that sounds promisin..hey beginnin to feel a little bit kool already..great!

Ok in we go ..pint o Tuborg please..coolness beginning to wear off--where's me smokes..need a fcukin light...well fcuk off yourself missus - pardon me for breathin - smokin IS cool you know (mutters)pikey fcukin bitch... only asked for a light.

Anyways pop outside maybe might meet some superkool new friends with lighters....
    "What am i fcukin lookin at pal ?? Just .uh checkin to see if there any superkool people who might be friends ..who would uh ..give me a light...like ".

Eh ! I havent a ciggie for all of you...and let go me freekin phone!!! Anto please... just take the ciggies leave the fcukin phone....

Wow ! that was close...go back an finish me pint...Jesus ! fcukin gone ! "Eh son thats nor a bad beer !...thought you had gone home. heh heh".

Me fcukin leather....! gone,,,foooook ..well at least i guess I'll be ...cool.

Jeeze - youv'e convinced me - I'm off up to Centra to get me a pack of smokes so I can be supercool like you.

Whaaaat ! $7.50..ok ok can't expect to be supercool for nothin I guess.

What do i do now ?? Hmm.??.down to the pub ?? - that sounds promisin..hey beginnin to feel a little bit kool already..great!

Ok in we go ..pint o Tuborg please..coolness beginning to wear off--where's me smokes..need a fcukin light...well fcuk off yourself missus - pardon me for breathin - smokin IS cool you know (mutters)pikey fcukin bitch... only asked for a light.

Anyways pop outside maybe might meet some superkool new friends with lighters....
    "What am i fcukin lookin at pal ?? Just .uh checkin to see if there any superkool people who might be friends ..who would uh ..give me a light...like ".

Eh ! I havent a ciggie for all of you...and let go me freekin phone!!! Anto please... just take the ciggies leave the fcukin phone....

Wow ! that was close...go back an finish me pint...Jesus ! fcukin gone ! "Eh son thats nor a bad beer !...thought you had gone home. heh heh".

Me fcukin leather....! gone,,,foooook ..well at least i guess I'll be ...cool.

You miss-spelled fuck alot ;)

Also, if you buy your smokes from other countries they are alot cheaper.

What I really hate are people sitting in smoking areas outsite at benches and stuff where it is the DESIGNATED SMOKING AREA and they still bitch about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭rowlandbrowner

Will people in cars please stop driving everywhere, there isn't nearly enough traffic lights for me to cross the road and I don't think that smoke coming from your car is doing the planet any favours. Also, would heavy drinkers please relax on the sauce as I don't like dodging puke in the streets or getting in arguments. Will people with poor hygiene stop sitting beside me on the bus.. and will scummers please learn to speak properly.

there's over a million people in dublin alone... plenty of common habbits and behaviour does my head in, but you don't have to be so bloody self righteous about smoking. Smokers get a harsh deal, most of us are either quitting or dying, cut us some slack.

Will people in cars please stop driving everywhere, there isn't nearly enough traffic lights for me to cross the road and I don't think that smoke coming from your car is doing the planet any favours. Also, would heavy drinkers please relax on the sauce as I don't like dodging puke in the streets or getting in arguments. And will people with poor hygiene stop sitting beside me on the bus

Will people on Boards please learn how to use fonts :mad:

Homer wrote: »

lol :D

pwned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭rowlandbrowner

Sorry.

I did however notice my mistake and correct it two minutes after posting it, but you where too quick for me, you noticed somebody made a mistake and leapt upon it right away. Well done sir!

I was the hurt newb baby dear and you the donnish wolf.

you are my superordinate.

Sorry.

I did however notice my mistake and correct it two minutes after posting it, but you where too quick for me, you noticed somebody made a mistake and leapt upon it right away. Well done sir!

I was the hurt newb baby dear and you the donnish wolf.

you are my superordinate.

I believe this is for you....

Humble Pie

;)

JC 2K3 wrote: »
    It is my honest experience that smokers are much more likely to be sound than non-smokers, and I've yet to find a genuinely sound person who's vehemently anti-smoking.

Smoking is also sexy.

I've found people who are vehemently anti-smoking or vehemently anti-anything very annoying, End of the day, I like smoking, if you have a problem keep it too yourself...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

I think you'll find if you re arrange the letters of your username you get "Le Retard"

And we're dumb????? Pffft...

Pighead would be proud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

ah now i know where im going wrong :rolleyes:

Advertisement