Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scumbag smokers listen up...

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

My bad :p

Perhaps I can do this from now on at Connolly Station whenever I get dirty looks lighting up a cigarette :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭jtbub15

I am a smoker but I would totally agree that with the three points made by OP. Hopefully I dont do it.... :pI dont think I do anyway but I will be an extra bit consious of when I am smoking....:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I've met so many odd and interesting people in smoking areas of pubs. It is the shìt where to be hanging out, y'know keep it real, cracker-jacking the grooves my main-man!

I hate anti-smokers. Not the ones who don't like smoking, you can understand them, but the ones who think they are part of some crusade against us gargoyles and our menacing death sticks. I can't stand it when they're out in the smoking area with a grimmace on their face and giving you that "Do you mind???" look. It's depressing, it'd be like bring your mother on a lad's night out.

I especially hate when those people start fùckin' saying things like:

Nosey-Cùnt: How much would you smoke a day?
    Me: Eh, (being slightly weary of their question) generally between 10 to 15 a day.
    Nosey-Cùnt: *whips out calculator, pen and notepad* Right, so at.........let's round it off at €8 a day, the amount of money you are wasting a year is...............$XXXX. Christ, what a waste of money. Think of what you could buy with all that cash..................like a nice jumper.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

latenia wrote: »
    Look, smoking is cool. That's just the way it is. All of my friends have been met through smoking from school through college then work and now in smoking areas. Smokers are sounder than non-smokers. That is indisputable.

The only people who start smoking in school are:

1) Skangers
    2) Pretentious, deluded, "mummy and duddy darlings", who think it's somehow rebellious to smoke, and go on to become arts/philosophy students - i.e. tossers.

And THAT is indisputable.

JC_2K3 wrote: »
    Smoking is also sexy

smoking_yellow_teeth.jpg

Hawt!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

You know, I quit smoking a month or so ago, and now I come to think of it I have gotten a lot less cool :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Krsnik87

I like to quit and go back on so I can get my cool levels back up every so often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I might go buy me a pack of coolsticks right now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Muff_Daddy wrote: »

1) Skangers
    2) Pretentious, deluded, "mummy and duddy darlings", who think it's somehow rebellious to smoke, and go on to become arts/philosophy students - i.e. tossers.

Indisputable, my hole.
    I started because I was bored. I was already too fucking cool, so it wasn't an attempt to raise my coolness factor. And I wasn't trying to rebel. And I didn't do arts/philosophy. And I'm not a skanger.

Back to the drawing board with you typical ill-taught out, first year arts/philosophy theory. .........:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Muff_Daddy wrote: »

1) Skangers

smoking_yellow_teeth.jpg

Hawt!!!

Wrong. The only people who start smoking in school are 95% of all smokers. (I made up the statistic but I'd say it's ballpark correct.) I don't think I was pretentious or deluded at 11 and I'm certainly not a skanger.

BTW illustrating your point with an obviously photoshopped picture makes you look dumb. It's clear that that chick has never had a smoke in her life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

Aspiration wrote: »
    My bad :p

Perhaps I can do this from now on at Connolly Station whenever I get dirty looks lighting up a cigarette :D
    that has nothing to do with the cigarette darlin :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭justcallmetex

"Scumbag smokers"?! Moaning Bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Who pi**ed in the OP's cornflakes? :p

Though on a serious note:
    Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Put the butt in the ashtray or bin when finished...
    I've friends who would frown on littering, but would throw their cigarette butt on the ground. Its still littering??! That is one thing that does annoy me. In most cases theres bins beside the smoking area, why not use them?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,994 ✭✭✭✭Stark

turgon wrote: »
    Would you shift a girl if she had just eaten human shìt??

Only if she made us share a cup.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

2 girls 1 cup anyone?

Advertisement