Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal sheds

Options
  • 03-08-2008 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭

We are looking for a metal shed 10ft x 8ft but we are having no joy in finding it nearby.
    Does anybody know where we can order them in Sligo?

Oh! And we don't have a credit card.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

if you can wait till october, you might get one in argos

how did we ever manage without them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

Thank you!
    We were planning to get one from Argos but they don't have the one we want anymore in the new catalogue, they do have one similair but then it costs 200 more than the original one :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

They have sheds in Two season, but I have a feeling they are plastic not metal, I can't remember though...I'm a great help aren't I!!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

We do Metal Sheds in Homebase,not sure of the prices right now but they can be got.
    You would have to wait about 4-6 weeks though...seeing as Argos and Homebase are part of the same company they should be the same ones.

4-6 weeks saves waiting until October when Argos open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Any luck with that brochure I gave ya.Did it make your decision any easier.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Any luck with that brochure I gave ya.Did it make your decision any easier.

not really!! there was a nice 1 in there, but 100 euro dearer but it looked better!! have to think now what we want all over again!!! but thanks for your help and it was nice to meet you!!

Advertisement