Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ragworm?

Options
  • 03-08-2008 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭

hello all, does anyone know the best place to buy ragworm in dublin im finding it hard to get my hands on some at the mo.

cheers lads!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Warhammer

hi
    im sure most angling shops in dublin should have ragworms and many other types.
    Is there a beach near you as you can fork for them.
    When the tide is out the wiggly shaped formation on the sand is a sign for these worms.
    The best method is the bait pump.:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

markos79 wrote: »
    hello all, does anyone know the best place to buy ragworm in dublin im finding it hard to get my hands on some at the mo.

cheers lads!

Sam's in Ballybough has them,there's a fishing shop in fairview and ABC in Mary's Abbey have them.
    However the price of the things it outrageous.Go and spend 14 quid on a fork and head to the seafront at clontarf yacht club(when the tide is out,obviously),you'll get loads.
    If you're out fishing for a day it could cost you a fortune in shop-bought worms,especially if there's a lot of crabs about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭markos79

cheers for the replies lads i got some today in sams.

Advertisement