Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ntl settings....

Options
  • 03-08-2008 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭

just moved into a new flat and ordered the ntl tv and broadband,the engineeer is coming next week to install everything

i borrowed a ntl box,modem and router from a mate and connected it all together
    the tv has already been activated and its working perfect but when i connected the modem (black motorola one)
    the power light is on steady
    the recieve light is flashing
    the send light is off
    and the online light is off

is there any way i can get the broadband working or do i have to wait another week til the technician gets here?

am i over looking something obvious or is there something special they have to do to get it working on their end ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

The modem needs to be configured for the local network segment you're on. You'll have to wait for the installer to come out and set you up.

Advertisement