Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

external candidate-obtaining results??

Options
  • 03-08-2008 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

im an external candidate and i reapeated one leaving cert subject. i was just wondering how i can go about obtaining my leaving cert results?

is there a phone no i can ring or can i check results on the net? what login details do i need??
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

You can check the results on the net, I think you're meant to get the PIN from the exam centre in which you sat the exam, that's how it went for us in the JC anyway. Possibly contact the exam centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

www.examinations.ie has instructions what to do i think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

You'll get your result in the post on results day. If you have your PIN you can use the online service too, but as I recall they tend not to like sending out replacement PINs if you lose/forget yours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Marysue

I sat the leaving in a different school, do i get my results from the school i sat it in or does it def come in the post??:confused:?? im really scared, dont want my old school looking at my results!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

i did the leaving cert in the institute 2 years ago and we got our results posted out to us,now im wondering why you always see the institute students on the front of the newspaper every year collectin their results?maybe they knew i was dumb and only get the A+++++ students to go in to collect results:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement