Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lads with tops off at music festivals.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Doesn't bother me: if they're hot (as in really warm) then why wouldn't they? Going topless is better than being all sweaty.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Nothing worse at a metal gig than sliding off a fat sweaty guy with no shirt on in the mosh pit.

Amen to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭life_is_music

The pit for rage was full of fat sweaty moshers! it was sick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Andrewf20 wrote: »
    Tops were off from the word go before the dancing and/or chemicals kicked off. Its only the guys who are ripped that do this it seems.

Nah I'm far from built, even these days, but back when I went raving/clubbing regualrly, the top would be off....nothing macho or hardman about it, it just keeps you cool, stops the body overheating and feels good. I heard some snobby c*nt in a club one time refer to myself and my mates (who were also topless, raving like lunatics) as a "bunch of animals" and apparently leaving in disgust...his loss.
    OP this was always going to be the norm rather than the exception at a Tiesto gig tbh...

• Advertisement
Advertisement